Feebas Evolution...

Thread: Feebas Evolution...

Default Feebas Evolution...

I have a question about Feebas evolution for Diamond and Pearl. Forgive me if this was supposed to go on the D/P board...

My question is: Do you use the same methods to evolve Feebas in D/P as you do in the other games? I know you need to max out it's beauty with Poffins, but are the best berries and natures to use the same as they were in the other games? I saved all this information on the natures and berries back when I got Sapphire:

Best Natures for Evolution: Rash, Quiet, Modest, or Mild

Best Berries to use: Wiki, Kelpsy, Hondew,Cornn, Pamtre

Does that also apply to D/P?

Registered User Gryphon Turboclaw's Avatar

Smile

Indeed you do. However, you may not need to have Beauty-favoring natures in order for Feebas to evolve to Milotic(I've heard of Bold Milotic being rather popular due to Marvel Scale, though I'm personally biased towards Calm in Advanced so as to reinforce the Special Defense while pouring EVs into Special Attack and Speed), so long as the nature involved isn't one that hates Beauty-boosting Poffins(in which case you'd probably be sunk). The reason for this is that the Poffins seems to be more potent than the Pokeblocks from Advanced. Maybe it has to do with the creation method used?

There's a Poffin Guide (by Myst Erik Ery) on GameFAQs that goes into detail in the subject of which berries are good choices for Feebas at the end; you should find it highly useful.
    Avid Advance/Ability/Fire/Imite/Morpheusshipper, because Ash deserves to eventually be with someone who will treat him as an equal, not as a little brother or lesser rival.

Also supports Coastline(Misty actually *respects* Dorian enough to be able to carry out a healthy romantic relationship with him), Luck(no way in hell Lucy's forgotten about Brock), and Twinleafshipping(as much as I like Kenny as a person, Barry should have gotten his role---and the crush on Dawn---too).

Thank you so much, Gryphon Turboclaw. That really helps!