Favorite Pokemon Game: Gen. 1-3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pokemon Game: Gen. 1-3

Smile Favorite Pokemon Game: Gen. 1-3

Here you can discuss which pokemon game (generations I-III) is your favorite and why! You can also discuss remakes of games that may be made in the future. My personal favorite is Pokemon Gold. I really like this game because it incorporates a lot of cool stuff and is really fun to play. I hope in the future they remake this game for the DS and all of the plot stays the same. What would be really cool would be if they made a GTS in Goldenrod City! I would love that =]! I also like the pokemon park and how you can catch pokemon and try to win an award. It is really cool because even when you beat the game, you still have something else to challenge yourself with! Pokemon Gold by far is the best, according to me ;). Have fun discussing favorites!

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Favorite Pokemon Game: Gen. 1-3

My favourite always has, and will be pokemon gold.

So many memories!
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Live, Love, Forget.....?

I gotta say my favorite was Pokemon Yellow, mostly for the fact that you can get all three of the starters as well as a Pikachu that follows you constantly. I guess the following Pikachu was my favorite. I wish that the other versions had the option of letting one pokemon of you choice come out and follow you.

If they remake the game the only thing that I would want from it is better graphics of the pokemon you send out.

Yeah i totally agree with you. I think that if the grafics were improved of the pokemon you send out for pokemon yellow, the game would be greatly improved. It is a great game anyway =]

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Yellow is cool. I played mine recent, but it seem to die, anyway, the hardest part for me at the start was realising I had no mankey and trying to go back through viridian forest and my pokemon kept fainting before I got though as I kept getting lost. Took forever, but I eventually got the mankey at the other side. Then I had trouble going back through the forest as my pokemon were only around lv 5-10. I had:

Pikachu (level 20)
    Rattata
    Nidoran (M)
    Nidoran (F)
    Metapod
    Mankey

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

I loved Yellow. Although I wasted far too much time trying to get Brock to join my team after defeating him.

^Nice, lol.

Silver is probably my favorite. So many memories of me waiting for it to come out, and just listening to the music on the title screen, thinking which Pokemon to get before I got it. It was my favorite experience playing the games.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Emerald. Mixing plots of Ruby and Sapphire was a great idea. And the Battle Frontier was awesome.

Silver ftw

Hacker Man and Regi Fan regice999's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Emerald and Crystal were my favorites, but I spent much more time on Silver.
    The Cake Is A Lie
    TCIAL

Blog Entries

Hmm... I actually really enjoy Emerald, a lot. I don't really like Hoenn, but I liked the whole introduction of "The World is gonna end! Quick, do something!" rather than "lol luk @ dese fags -kill-". I always get excited when you're off to see Kyogre and Groudon for the first time, then you go get Rayquaza to help save the world. Same with D/P/Pt. I like the whole dramatic stuff. It's awesome!
    And the sea. I hate Wild Pokemon sometimes, but a repel can sort that out. But I loved the whole idea of exploring an entire sea. Finally, a route that was square!
    I loved Sapphire, but Emerald was so much better for me. I like when they introduce the third game. So much is changed, added, improved, etc. I like additions because it means more to do. I loved how Fire Red included the Sevii Islands. I still haven't explored them to the finest detail!
    FC: 0260 2978 8568

"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart."

Generation 2, but Crystal specifically, just for the moving pokémon, and gender selection, and new events.

I remember when I first got Silver, I was in AWE, "oh my god, 100 new pokemon, AND A NEW WORLD", etc. I was so excited about it, my mother let me take a day off school just to go buy it and play it, hah.

I like Sapphire the best. I just do.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Mine's either Yellow or Gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Red/FireRed for me, I just have so many great memories of that orginal kanto adventure. Silver is a really close second though.
    3DS FC: 4570-7605-2787

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast