Ev Training

Thread: Ev Training

Default Ev Training

Im in the battle tower with my lv 70 charizard and im battleing gastlys and haunters to ev train in sp att..am i doing it right im marking it down i put 1 slash everytime i kill 1 gastly of 2 everytime i kill a haunter then after i put 4 down i make another slash for 5 becouse it says after you get 4 ev you get another one so far i have 40 slashes...i just wanted to know if im doing it right?

how come its not showing up when i leveled up i got 90 slashes on my paper and when i leveled up its sp att only went up by 2 shoudnt it have gone up by at least 10??? whats happening?
    Join- http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/pokemonhighway.com
    Pokemon Highway is a wifi league with a lot of extras. Pokemon highway has highway masters challenge and Arena Stormers. Highway masters are a very unique thing none like no other wifi league has so you'll have to join to find out more about it. Arena Stormers is a wifi team, We are a competitive team thats dedicated to competitive battling and defeating other wifi leagues to be regonzied as the best.

Translation?

I started ev training.. I was in the pokemon tower beating gastlys with my lv 70 charizard..i beat like 360 gastlys then when i leveled up my charizards sp att only went up by 2 points, for every four ev points you get its 1 point up when it leveled up so it should of gone up at least 10 but why did it go up by only 2? this is my first time ev training..maybe i already maxed it out without knowing?
    Join- pokemonhighway.com
    Pokemon Highway is a wifi league with a lot of extras. Pokemon highway has highway masters challenge and Arena Stormers. Highway masters are a very unique thing none like no other wifi league has so you'll have to join to find out more about it. Arena Stormers is a wifi team, We are a competitive team thats dedicated to competitive battling and defeating other wifi leagues to be regonzied as the best.

Blog Entries

Yeah, if you have a Lv. 70 Charizard and you're just now EV Training it, its stats are already maxed out. The best way to EV Train is to get it from Lv. 5 and go from there since its stats are all at 0 and can build up.
    Matt the Drat!