Emerald Items

Thread: Emerald Items

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Emerald Items

There are some items I have been looking for in Pokemon Emerald, but can't find at all. I don't know if I'm missing them, or if they can't be found in the game. The ones I'm looking for are:

Twisted Spoon
    Sharp Beak
    Metal Coat

Those are the only ones I can think of at the top of my head. Does anyone know where they are in the game (if they are in it at all?)

Also, I've searched everywhere in Meteor Falls for Bagon, but this Pokemon keeps eluding me. Where in Meteor Falls do I find it?

Abra has the Twisted Spoon as an attached item 5% of the time when found in the wild.

Doduo has the Sharp Beak as an attached item, also at 5% in the wild.

Magnemite has the Metal Coat, again 5% and again in the wild.

Blog Entries

XD is really the best thing to have when you seek those items. Every single rare held item is attached to a Snaggable Shadow Pokémon.

But with Emerald, try putting a Pokémon with the Compoundeyes ability in the front of your party. It raises the rate of finding a wild held item.

Blog Entries

Bagon?

He's found in Meteor Falls, but only in the room where Dragon Claw's TM is. I think you need Waterfall to reach it.

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the help. It's been a long time since I got that TM, and I can't quite remember - is it the same room as the old couple and the dragon trainer?

Nah, go through to the end. When you reach the aforementioned room, go to the ledge puddle thingies and jump down them. The first set of ledgy puddle things(the one closest to the two trainers) is the one to aim for. If done right, you should be able to surf to a ladder which leads you into bagon's layer. The layer should have no exits other than the way you came into the layer.