Diamond and Pearl sinnoh dex group effort.

Thread: Diamond and Pearl sinnoh dex group effort.

Pokemon Trainer/breeder captainpost's Avatar

Default Diamond and Pearl sinnoh dex group effort.

Who on here will be willing to help others complete the sinnoh dex to get the national dex for pal park? I think it would be best for all if we grouped together and completed it together.

Um, what? Do you even know how to get the National Dex?

yes you have to complete the elite four, finish seeing all the sinnoh dex 150 pokemon and then you get national dex and pal park

Correct. Now just how exactly can others help when YOU have to see them? In fact, why would you need them to? It's not that difficult.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey2004 View Post
    Correct. Now just how exactly can others help when YOU have to see them? In fact, why would you need them to? It's not that difficult.
    While you are correct that it is no more difficult than defeating the Elite Four, your first point is moot. Trading unseen Pokémon is obviously one way of registering their data in the PokéDex, and allows one to acquire the National Dex even prior to finishing the story mode.

True, but I don't really see the need to trade just to register a Pokemon in a Pokedex when you can just find that Pokemon.

If you battle all guys during the game and go after the DP octopussy trio / Palkia-Dialga's image in Celestic Town, you should have no problem in completing the SinnohDex.

If you missed some of them, it's easier to go trade them, but you still can do it yourself with not such a great effort.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

Becuase finding a particular Pokémon or beating a certain trainer might be difficult for somebody. If you trade, you no longer need to battle this person.

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

I haven't played the game yet but if it is easy to see them all then no prob. but I figured it being nintendo they would make you trade at least a couple to see them all. if that isn't the case then thats even better, but if anyone needs help just ask and I will try to help them once I get the game when it comes out in the U.S. I didn't start this thread just for me I did it for any one else who thought the same thing.

As you only have to see them, not to capture them, the guys you will battle in-game will be using Pkmn you may not be able to capture. Like, Skull Fossil is only obtainable on Diamond in order to revive Cranidos but Roark will still use one, so it will be counted as seen on your Dex.

You will have to trade it to have it anyway.