Dawn's hair - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn's hair

Default Re: Dawn's hair

Her hair is blue in the sprites though and in one of his artworks. It's blue hair, just like Johanna. Even if the official art were to clash with her sprites, the games are what count.

I put Dawn's DP artwork in GIMP and it came out as a dark blue. I put her Platinum one in GIMP too, two times when I put it on different parts, and it still came out as blue. Though the latter is more so grey but it's in a shadow area so..

Her hair and blouse/vest are two different colors.

Ethan's hair is black in all his sprites, excluding his VS sprite and Pokethelon sprite. Even his main sprite (it looked like blue but when I got up close it was black)

However in his official art it's almost the same shade as Dawn's. 'Wonder why. Doesn't he have a variety of colors to chose from?

Platina's hair is also apparently blue. Platina's, game!Dawn, and anime!Dawn. Not Mitsumi, or whatever her name is, though.

Blog Entries

I for one have always seen it as blue. Always. x.o;

Thank you to MorruMaster14 for the sprite and Poké-Gal for the banner. I <3 them. <3 Click HERE for my Shiny Giveaway Event.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

I've always seen it as being a sort of dark blue. I never really thought about it that much.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Somari, I don't understand your logic. You are saying Dawn's hair is blue because its blue in the games, but Ethan's hair is blue two out of four times (and in those two, the sprites have the most hair shown), and yet you don't agree with the classification for him?

A bit tl;dr-ish but meant for Somari to read since its a counter argument to the user's analysis of hair colour.

Really, if you want to argue its blue because of that, go play with the black hair on the wikipedia pages. The guy alone had the cursor jumping from blue to green on the spectrum. The girl's hair is reflecting blue light. Also reading along that article:

Black hair can therefore be slightly rufous, soft black, or blue-black. Sometimes black hair can appear to shine silver-blue in the sun.[1] In English, black hair is sometimes described as "jet-black" or "raven black".
    You know, people always say Wikipedia isn't a good source, but the difference between this and our bickering is that they actually link to references and have an editorial board.

And pictures since the girl's hair shines blue there too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.png  
    Last edited by The Outrage; 9th June 2010 at 01:47 AM.

Maybe they made her hair blue in the anime for aesthetic reasons? Plus, how many black haired characters are there in the anime besides Ash?
    Martha: It's like in the films! You step on a butterfly, you change the future of the human race!
    The Doctor: [Bemused] I'll tell you what then, don't... step on any butterflies. What have butterflies ever done to you?

Hahah, this is like the Brendan hat/hair argument. I personally say it's just a dark-blue. Dark enough to LOOK like it might be black, but it isn't. D: I always thought Ethan's hair was a dark-blue too. But I draw him with black/brown hair anyway.

Yes Dawn's hair is dark blue. I know about her a lot she is my favorite character games or anime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12