D/P GTS Cloning Glitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D/P GTS Cloning Glitch

Default D/P GTS Cloning Glitch

Everyone might know about cloning on pokemon emerald, and silver and gold, but how about pokemon d/p? This is a thread where you can say what you recently cloned, ask questions about how to clone, and other topics related to cloning pokemon. I will come up with a link that i found, explaining how to clone for those who dont know how to clone. The link is:

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/786/786927p1.html

This isnt a video, it is simple info that will help you learn how to clone a pokemon on diamond and pearl. At first, it may not work, but you will get better as you try.
    I love shinies!!

Please view my thread on catching shiny pokemon without using the pokeradar:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/catching-hatching-shiny-without-using-pokeradar-23171/?highlight=shiny

well, cloning is hard!
    FC Maddy 0001 0326 0680

Looking for BOLD cressilia, willing to offer one or two LEGIT SHINYS.(or basicly any other pokemon) If intrested, PM Alen1995(this guy)

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, its true that you can clone on D/P, but its a lot more risky than the Emerald glitch. Plus, you can potentially be banned from the GTS

Plus, it's dishonest. On that note, remind me not to trade you any shinies, especially if you're sending me a Legendary in exchange.

I thought I was good at cloning because I cloned one bidoof, so then I tried to clone my friends shiny pokemon for them, but it didn't work. I am not that good at cloning I guess, but I thought I was. I feel really bad for my friend, because now they wont get the shiny they wanted :( . Belthazar, I don't try to clone a lot, and when I trade a shiny or a legendary, I usually only have one of that kind (unless a friend traded another to me). Please trust me and dont be mean. I didn't know that you could get banned. :(
    I love shinies!!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/catching-hatching-shiny-without-using-pokeradar-23171/?highlight=shiny

Quote Originally Posted by shinypearl View Post
    Belthazar, I don't try to clone a lot, and when I trade a shiny or a legendary, I usually only have one of that kind (unless a friend traded another to me).
    Fair enough - sorry I reacted so strongly. It just seems to me that there's rather a lot of people around who see nothing wrong with cloning or hacking Pokemon.

Consider this as an analogy: suppose you had the Mona Lisa, and some device that allows you to copy it molecule by molecule. To add some risk, suppose there's a small chance that the machine will blow up whenever you use it, taking the original Mona Lisa and your arm with it. Now, the copies of this Mona Lisa would be exactly identical to the original, undetectable even if you broke it up into its component atoms.

Would it then be ethical to sell these identical copies for the same price as the original?

No, it wouldn't. I see where you are coming from. I am going to try to copy peoples pokemon if they want me to, and then send them back both copies.
    I love shinies!!

Blog Entries

I am totally against hacking and cloning.
    Once, my brothet was trying out his action replay on MY RUBY game, so he can get a nidoran boy. It worked, but then the only thing I could find was nidorans, even if I was fishing!
    We fix the problem, but one thing i was wondering was why was Registeel already in my pc, if I never even did the relicanth and wailord thing!

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

I'm also against hacking and cloning. Once, I tried using a cheat device to get Mew in my Yellow, but instead it deleted my game. On cloning, I couldn't put it better than Belthazar.

Banner by anime_aficionada.

At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, I just managed to clone a Pokemon by pure accident. I was trading with someone by WFC, and my connection cut out during the first trade. When I got back in, my Magmar-with-Magmarizer was still present in my party, but the new Magmortar was also present in my trading partner's, but my partner's Staravia was gone, vanished into the cracks between worlds.

Thankfully neither the cloned Pokemon nor the lost Pokemon were particularly valuable. I gave my partner the extra Magmar as compensation, and everyone was happy. =)

Well, I am against hacking, but I don't really mind cloning. It's not hacking the game, because there's nothing outside of the game affecting it, so I don't care. I personally won't do it, however, because I don't want to be dishonest to the person I'm trading with, and, for diamond, the risks outweigh the benefits. So if anyone is dumb enough to try it, and risk losing their pokemon and getting banned, be my guest. It doesn't affect me.

EDIT: The ONLY thing I don't mind people using an action replay for is event pokemon. I know how much of a pain in the ass getting event pokes are(which is why I don't have many), and some people have no way at all to get them, so I understand that.
    Last edited by Sand Man; 3rd September 2007 at 05:05 PM.

I'm okay with hacking as long as you're using it to get in - game Event Legendaries, but not if you're hacking Abilities/Stats/IVs/Natures. Spiritomb or Sableye with 999 in each Stat and WonderGuard? P*** off.

Cloning glitch? If you're using it to clone Event/Rare Pokemon to give to people for nothing, then that's cool. If you're using it to clone Shinies and scam people out of their hard earned Pokemon, then that's not good DX<

Quote Originally Posted by Chara the Charizard View Post
    I'm okay with hacking as long as you're using it to get in - game Event Legendaries, but not if you're hacking Abilities/Stats/IVs/Natures. Spiritomb or Sableye with 999 in each Stat and WonderGuard? P*** off.
    Wonderguard doesn't do anything special to the Ghost/Dark's - it's programmed to Shedinja's weaknesses, so it only allows Fire/Dark/Ghost/Flying/Rock.

At least, so I've heard. I think this was in a thread on Smogon (I LURK).

Quote Originally Posted by MrWho View Post
    Wonderguard doesn't do anything special to the Ghost/Dark's - it's programmed to Shedinja's weaknesses, so it only allows Fire/Dark/Ghost/Flying/Rock.

At least, so I've heard. I think this was in a thread on Smogon (I LURK).
    I thought WonderGuard would make Spiritomb almost invicible? O_o (without the use of Miracle Eye or W/E)

Buuburn is my Homeslice.

If you clone at a regular basis, you deserve the risk of deletion in my opinion.

Proud owner of a Legitimate Darkrai.
    24/08/2007
    ---
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code
    "Holden"
    2663-9459-1419

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast