A crazy thing happend to me!

Thread: A crazy thing happend to me!

Default A crazy thing happend to me!

Ok,so one day I decided to give my friend Pokemon soul silver,because he asked. So,he got through all the tutorial stuff,and litteraly 1 step before he learned how to catch a pokemon in a poke ball,a SHINY POKEMON appeared! But he had no poke balls,so he had to defeat it.

We were all amazed! He was angry at the game, though.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 5th August 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Default Re: A crazy thing happend to me!

Lol one day I was playing my pokemon pearl (I was not aware of the existence of shinies yet) and I encountered a shiny Azelf. I thought it was a glitch or something. And somehow I think i defeated it. it was long ago so my memory is hazy. Not until later did i learn that i let go of a probably once-in-a-lifetime pokemon haha. But I dont like Azelf anyway :p My little brother got mad at me when I told him that I had once seen a shiny pokemon and hadn't caught it x)

Follow Benster404 On Twitter

My first shiny was a sentret in Silver, and like you it was before i got any poké balls, when i got the balls i spent days looking for that sentret but to no prevail.

Trophies

Thats unbelievable!! I mean I suppose there is just as much chance as seeing it striaght away than any other time, but it must of been annoying to see it then, suppose it would of needed quite a lot of pokeballs anyway. Bad luck.

In a similar insident, I was using the chaining method in Diamond and normally the chain needs to go to 40 or above, but I only did it twice. I did catch my shiny though :P

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Blog Entries

Although this has never happened to me, I'm always really scared of it happening whenever I start a new game, so I try to rush to get Poké Balls as quicly as possible!

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Oh that sucks. I once saw a play through of Emerald and the player found a shiny Poochiena before you could get pokeballs.

my first shiny (encountered in the wild) was a patrat and I didnt know it was a shiny and killed it but keep looking for it so I could catch it 3 min later I find it and then find out it was a shiny