Cheat Devices and the Pal Park

Thread: Cheat Devices and the Pal Park

Blog Entries

Default Cheat Devices and the Pal Park

Just curious, but what happens if you use a cheat device to make a certain pokemon always appear, and then go to Pal Park? What would happen to the migrated Pokemon?

Team Galactic GhostMaster Ade Tyshio's Avatar

The best way is to test it, not any more comment needed.

てまり

If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! the A.D.D. kidd's Avatar

i have a gameshark, and no you cant do that cuz in order for the device to become active, you must be playing a GBA game, which u cant do at the same time as playing a DS game, unless you broke the Space/Time Continuum... but other than that, not possible...

If you're talking about this.
    No. The Pal Park pokemon data is placed in Pal Park. So those are the only pokemon you can catch. It only works in tall grass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the A.D.D. kidd View Post
    i have a gameshark, and no you cant do that cuz in order for the device to become active, you must be playing a GBA game, which u cant do at the same time as playing a DS game, unless you broke the Space/Time Continuum... but other than that, not possible...
    I am pretty sure that once you do the initial transfer, the imported Pokemon stay in DS game, and you can access it regardless of if the GBA game is still in the slot or not.

However, none of that matters if you are using an AR Max, as those do not use the GBA slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodHacker View Post
    If you're talking about this.
    No. The Pal Park pokemon data is placed in Pal Park. So those are the only pokemon you can catch. It only works in tall grass.
    Something like that, yes. I am not sure, but from your post, I am getting that the Pal Park data is kept separate from the normal wild Pokemon data, so manipulating the latter would have no effect on the former. Is that about the size of it?

BUMP: Still waiting for a definitive answer.