Catching Legendariy Birds in Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Thread: Catching Legendariy Birds in Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Blog Entries

Default Catching Legendariy Birds in Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

Ugh.. I haven't played Mystery Dungeon Team in ages. Anyways, I forgot who was on my team.. and I found Articuno in my friend area(yeah!)

Anyways, I realized that I probably got it on my team somewhere without hacking.. so anyways, how do I also got Zapdos and Moltres?

Where do I go? What Lvl should my leader be?

Cheers,
    Blurrz

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

Two words-beat them. Like recruiting any other pokemon in PMD, a pokemon might join your team when defeated, and those odds can be increased by your level, rank, and a friend bow helps greatly, also make sure you're the one who deals the final blow and you have room in your team (Zapdos and Moltres are both size 4, so make sure that when fighting, the team size is at the most size 2 so the 6-size limit isn't broken)

As for levels, I think that Zapdos is 45 and moltres is 53, or really close to that. With locations, Zapdos is at Mt. Thunder and Moltres at Mt. Blaze. Both have Kangaskhan rocks about half-way through so you can save and keep resteting until they're recruited.

Blog Entries

Hmm.. Thanks there. I know my mistake, I had Articuno and a teammate on my team.. so yeah, I had a 6-size limit already.

Thanks flaming infernape!