Best/Worst Walking Sprites - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Walking Sprites

Blog Entries

Default Re: Best/Worst Walking Sprites

Best: Umbreon, Eevee, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Scyther, Meganium, Kyogre, Giratina, Gyarados

Worst: Ho-Oh, not the best, uh not sure what else
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Abra because he just bounce-floats. I didn't want to evolve him for that very reason/
    HG FC: 3223-7907-7800
    WHITE FC: 3954-6376-5606
    Image by suta-raito.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    If they take up more than one tile they can't go inside buildings. So like, Wailord can't.
    Doesn't change the fact that Gyarados is bigger than Ho-Oh yet only takes one tile.

Blog Entries

Best: Beedrill. I can't help it. It just looks so adorable hovering behind me.

Worst: Raikou. Um, why is it so small? I was expecting something a bit bigger. -.-;

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Cyndaquil looks soooooo cute!! And Typlosion looks so badass (I like Totodile's back battle sprite better...he looks like he's dancing :D)

But I find that Chamander and Squirtle's sprites are a little off...Bulbasaur is fine though

Blog Entries
    Follow Avrig On Twitter
    Follow Avrig on Tumblr Visit Avrig's Youtube Channel

Best: Croconaw looks awesome, its overworld sprite is pure perfection. Croconaw has the most successful sprites (normal sprite, backsprite, overworld) in HG/SS imo. My other favourites are Ursaring, Cradily, Snorlax, Feraligatr and Wailord.

Actually nearly all of overworld sprites look awesome. And I found some pokémons (Exploud, Clefable..) much more interesting, because they got well-made overworld sprites.

Worst: Onix! Argh, it looks so stupid behind you. And I hate the fact that you can take a Onix indoors. Yeah, that little rock snake is just the third longest pokémon ever... Steelix however is quite cute.
    Banette has too big eyes and it looks weird. Also Torterra could be a bit bigger :|.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Even though Gardevoir is my favorite pokémon, I actually think it has the worst walking sprite of the ones I've yet to see. I haven't seen too many though. Wailord as well, is somewhat ... disappointing.

I like Ditto and Slugma though.

Slugma is one of my favorites. I was walking with it in the department store and just couldn't stop myself picturing the floor melting underneath it!
    Gastly is pretty awesome to.

I thought Goldeen looked odd, but then a fish moving about on ground is kinda bizarre to begin with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RudolphMilotic View Post
    I don't like how the shiny Sky Forme Shaymin sprite looks, and overall both Shaymin sprites are a little small and lack some of the 'cuteness' factor they should encompass.

On the other hand, Mew and Celebi's walking sprites are so good that they make up for the ugly front battle sprites both got in HGSS.

I also like Stantler, Linoone, Lotad, Ludicolo and Magmortar walking sprites.
    How do you get Shaymin to be sky form in HG/SS?
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

I wear the nekomimi here. GlassMan's Avatar

Hmm... I rather think that Lugia and Ho-oh's walking sprites are a bit disappointing. I mean, when you encounter them at their respective locations, they're so big and awesome! But they're absolutely puny later. ._.

Because Eevee is freaking adorable. DO NOT DENY IT, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.
    My webcomic, "The Hiroto Show", has landed on Topwebcomics! So come on and vote!

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just traded for a Chikorita the other day and realized how bad the Overworld sprite looks for it. Chikorita really didn't get the best ones out of the starters and I think it really could have been done better. It kind of looks like a green blob with two little eyes and feet.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

I'm actually a little disappointed with the backsides of most of the walking sprites. For instance, when I'm walking north with my Vaporeon, her tail just looks a little weird on her sticking up so. Maybe if it was just down beside her instead of straight up in the air.

Pikachu was also disappointing. It was first seen in Yellow and now here, but I found the Pikachu just a little funny and I was reminded of the peep candies you get at Easter. I think it's actually cuter in Yellow. XD

As for my favorite sprites? Umbreon is pretty adorable as was Eevee, and I like Dragonite following me, looks cuter than she should. Typhlosion looks like he'll bite my head off but I find this funny because I like to think he's intimidating everyone away.

My fiance likes Growlithe and Arcanine following him, he says they look like dogs following him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Lord View Post
    How do you get Shaymin to be sky form in HG/SS?
    You need to take with you a Fateful Encounter Shaymin and lead to the Goldenrod Flower Shop; here, some girl will give you the Gracidea, which you can use to transform any Fateful Encounter Shaymin to its Sky Forme. The same restrictions for Platinum apply, however.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassMan View Post
    Hmm... I rather think that Lugia and Ho-oh's walking sprites are a bit disappointing. I mean, when you encounter them at their respective locations, they're so big and awesome! But they're absolutely puny later. ._.
    i dident notice the Lugia one all to much. it looked fine to be, but the ho-oh one could have stayed so Majestic Dx

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Magikarp flopping FTW

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast