Best use of Secret Power

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Best use of Secret Power

  1. #1
    Innocuous Innominati Krypter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CyberHyperborea
    Posts
    102

    Default Best use of Secret Power

    What's the best pokemon to use with Secret Power?

    Also, I'm having trouble removing and choosing moves. How do I get rid of Hidden Machine moves? Can Temporary Machines be found several times or is there only one of each number per game?

  2. #2
    Registered User Rappak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    530
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Depends on the game. In Gen 1 and 2, you can't get rid of the HM moves, but in later gens yes. Some TMs can be bought or found multiple times, like Earthquake via Pick-up. But most others are only one per game.

  3. #3
    Innocuous Innominati Krypter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CyberHyperborea
    Posts
    102

    Default

    I'm playing Diamond. Is there a list of which TMs can be found multiple times?

  4. #4
    discontented with winter VibuzeSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the dreaded PUZZLE CAVE!
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rappak View Post
    Depends on the game. In Gen 1 and 2, you can't get rid of the HM moves, but in later gens yes. Some TMs can be bought or found multiple times, like Earthquake via Pick-up. But most others are only one per game.
    It doesn't really help Krypter, but there is a man in Blackthorn in Gen II who will delete HMs for you.

    But I digress. I suggest you look up the list of TMs on either Serebii or any other video game website like it (I don't know if Bulbapedia has a list like this). If it says that the TM is available at Battle Tower, the Department Store, or the Coin Exchange, through Pickup, etc, you can get as many of them as you want. Anything that has a specific location, like "Route 205" or "Eterna Gym" you'll only be able to get one.

  5. #5
    Whats my age again? GuitarHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypter View Post
    Also, I'm having trouble removing and choosing moves. How do I get rid of Hidden Machine moves? Can Temporary Machines be found several times or is there only one of each number per game?
    To get rid of HM moves, you need to go to the move deleter, in Diamond and Pearl he is in Canalave city, in the house south of the Poke-center. Most TM's are only obtainable once per game as far as I know, but some you can buy certain ones at the giant Poke-mart, casino and or purchase at the battle tower with Battle-Points as many times as you want as long as you have the money or points for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypter View Post
    I'm playing Diamond. Is there a list of which TMs can be found multiple times?
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/45262

    That faq lists every TM and were to get it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •