Best Nature For A Pikachu

Thread: Best Nature For A Pikachu

Default Best Nature For A Pikachu

I'm trying to breed the best Pikachu, but I dun know what the best nature would be. I know he's a SA and Speed whore, so I think I should focus somewhere else. Maybe a nature that raises defense, since Pikachu's horrible in that aspect? But then another stat would be lowered... I suppose one that lowered speed growth wouldn't be bad.

Any advice? I'll be using a Macho Brace and contracting Pokérus from another Pokémon in my PC, btw. Oh, and one last thing; his attacks will be:

Thunderbolt
    Thunder
    Volt Tackle
    Double Team

uuh, TImid, HAsty or Naive would be, since he is made out of crystal, and wouldnt survive to anything even if it has max Hp, max Def., so thats the way to go, may be hidden power instead of thunder or Volt TAckle ?
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

Blog Entries

well, Pikachu isn't that great of a Poke...
    but if you can, get a Surfing Pika

in my opinion, you should only keep Tbolt. Thunder has low accuracy, and there's no use of putting Rain Dance on him because of his low defenses
    Volt Tackle is iffy if you're already gonna have Tbolt, plus it hurts you and you don't need the extra damage...
    idk
    it's up to you
    Double Team is alright if you can get lucky
    attract can buy you some turns maybe

EDIT:
    Light Ball, you need that. Then he's decent. If you don't get hit though...
    LJ - Twin Suns, my band - Solo Project-
    Please take a listen to my music. I'd REALLY appreciate your input and support