Beastly Trick in PMD2

Thread: Beastly Trick in PMD2

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Beastly Trick in PMD2

Hey everyone. I have a cold and I've been playing Mystery Dungeon: EoTime to pass the time. So, while whipping Zero Isle North for the umpteenth time, I found a nasty trick to robbing Kecleon shops and I figured I'll share it here because I'm sure some of you will be able to put it to use.

Here's the trick: Everybody knows how you can use a Pure Seed or Trawl Orb to steal the stuff and run to the next floor, right? Well, there's something else that allows you to steal the stuf AND make a crapload of money. First, bring a bunch of valuable stuff with you into the dungeon. When you find a Kecleon Shop, lay out as much of your valuable stuff as will fit on the carpet. Then, leave and have Kecleon pay you for it. THEN, go back on the carpet and pick all your stuff up in addition to the stuff you want to steal. Leave the carpet, don't pay for the items, eat a Pure Seed, and go down the stairs.

Note that this trick works well in Zero Isle North, since the shops there usually have a large amount of carpet space on which you can put more items to "sell." So basically, the trick allows you to steal from Kecleon shops and get a lot of money. Any questions?

Blog Entries

Nice.

I love stealing from Kecleon shops and I'll definitely try this out sometime.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

The Kecleon Corp. has gone bankrupt because of an unknown criminal mastermind selling then stealing back expensive items at various Kecleon-Carpet-Shops. Suspicion has been cast towards the Wigglytuff Guild and its rescue teams. How will this affect your weekend? XD

You sir, have just been sweeped.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

I've only successfully stolen from a Kecleon shop once. Thats a good idea!

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's sneaky and dastardly.

That's downright evil!

I like it.

I'll try that when I get the chance. I never succsesfully (sp) robbed the Kecleon Store, since I forgot about Pure Seeds. I'm going to start saving up Pure Seeds and Gold Ribbons now...
    In Black and White, Rock Smash is no longer an HM. Good riddance.

Blog Entries

Hehehe....I asked Prime if he's ever done this and he said 'yeah, I've been doing it on Red Rescue forever, since 2 or 3 weeks into playing I used a Trawl orb and realized WHOOPS STOLE FROM LIZARD JERK HAHAHA'.

He doesn't feel bad about it--he thinks they overcharge--he's proud of the blurb about his successful attempts in the Adventure Log. Me, I guess I'm just not evil enough to have thought of something like this. :D

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Hehehe....I asked Prime if he's ever done this and he said 'yeah, I've been doing it on Red Rescue forever, since 2 or 3 weeks into playing I used a Trawl orb and realized WHOOPS STOLE FROM LIZARD JERK HAHAHA'.

He doesn't feel bad about it--he thinks they overcharge--he's proud of the blurb about his successful attempts in the Adventure Log. Me, I guess I'm just not evil enough to have thought of something like this. :D
    Well, this trick isn't so much focused on stealing items from the Kecleon, although it does that, too. Instead, it allows you to steal stuff and make a lot of money doing it.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I have no idea whether or not he tries to make any money pulling this little stunt of his. I think he just likes stiffing the Kecleons or something. Me, I don't have the courage to ever try either one. (I do not want to get slaughtered by a bunch of irritated Kecleons! And I'm too stupidly honest to begin with.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+