Balanced Team Builds

Thread: Balanced Team Builds

Default Balanced Team Builds

I've been trying to come up with a team build that covers pretty much all the bases when it comes to type-matching.

Here is what I have right now
    • Flying
    • Fighting
    • Ground
    • Water/Ice or Ice/Water
    • Grass
    • Electric

This build covers type-matching, both offensively and defensively for all types with the exception of Ghost and Psychic.

Anyone else have there own well rounded team builds?

I would make sure each one of my Pokémon had a normal move, and normally a move that makes them more awkward to fight, or other Pokémon easier to catch (ie: Sleep powder, sand-attack). For this reason i normally wouldn't need a 'normal Pokémon itself. I would normally try and have a water, fire and grass type in my squad. The others would be made up of the remaining types, but i have no ultimate preference when it comes to electric, ghost, psycic, ground, poison (grass are often grass/poison anyway) etc.

I'm assuming your flying Pokémon is normal/flying?

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Im not sure what a realy good team would contain i just use pokemon i like but i usualy have

An ice/water pokemon
    A ghost
    A psychic pokemon
    A grass pokemon
    A fighting pokemon
    And an rock or flying (Aerodactyll in my most recent team which is both)

Im not sure how good this team is but through tms and hms i usualy can kick the crap out of any pokemon i fight

I have quite a good one I think(I've listed all the types in my team obviously I have a few dual type pokemon)
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Steel
    Dragon
    Rock
    Psychic
    Flying
    Ground
    Fighting
    I would also like to point out that my pokemon have well varied movepools so theres Dark,Normal,Electric,Bug,Ice,Poison, and Ghost types as well effectively, this is actually all the types so I have virtually no weaknesses.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My most recent Emerald team covered all the types, I think. I can't remember whether or not that's right, but they were all dual types and I never used the same type twice. So 12 types in all, I think.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Flying
    Grass
    Electric
    Water/Ice
    Fire

And I always seem to change my last pokemon so i never have a certain type for number 6, though ground seems to do me well

Can any one suggest the best team to have on LeafGreen please?
    At the moment I'm using Lapras, Snorlax, Meowth, Bellsprout, Charmeleon and Pidgeotto