Anyone else bored with pokemon games at moment?

Thread: Anyone else bored with pokemon games at moment?

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Default Anyone else bored with pokemon games at moment?

I have played my pearl game and sahppire a lot and now have nothing left really do do in each but use battle tower and search for shinies/chain breed in Pearl as I have every pokemon now. ALl I seem to do is battle pokemon and its getting kinda boring for me, I don't really like contests much so do do them often.

Sapphire is not the best game post E4 as a lot of you probably know, so I am waiting now for platinum to lift my siprits on pokemon games. Anyone else found this like me?

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I do but it usually comes from overplaying Pokemon games. It actually happens with any game if you play too much. I find taking a break then coming back to it a month or more later helps. That said I've delved into my N64 collection. Playing a bit of mario 64.=)

Then when I'm in the mood I'll be back Pokemon gaming again. I think I tend to enter worse situations where I've over played games in general and gotten bored of gaming at times. So sometimes I have to take a break from gaming entirely.XD

My name is Daffy Duck, I worked on a Merry-Go-Round, The job was swell,
    I did quite well,Till the Merry-go-round broke down.
    (Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo-hoo!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Power of Pika View Post
    Yeah I do but it usually comes from overplaying Pokemon games. It actually happens with any game if you play too much. I find taking a break then coming back to it a month or more later helps. That said I've delved into my N64 collection. Playing a bit of mario 64.=)

Then when I'm in the mood I'll be back Pokemon gaming again. I think I tend to enter worse situations where I've over played games in general and gotten bored of gaming at times. So sometimes I have to take a break from gaming entirely.XD
    Yeah, I do the same thing as the Power of Pika. All summer, I've played nothing but Pokemon Pearl, raising my team (see final results of team in sig), but when school started, I started playing other games.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

Blog Entries

The Power of Pika already put it best. If you play any game too much you'll get sick of it, even when the game is great and Pokémon isn't any different.

The most recent game that happen to me was Mass Effect for the Xbox 360. I LOVE that game, but I played it endlessly for about two months when I first got it and then got sick of it. I played a little bit of it again back in August and remember why I love the game, but only after I had taken a long break from it.

The same is true with Pokémon, I played the original games for the Game Boy to the point that I got sick of them for awhile.

The point is take a break from the games. After a few months you may feel differently. If it's because of there is nothing left to do in the games. Then maybe its time to move on to a new game.
    Last edited by Luxio2k8; 26th November 2008 at 12:05 PM.

Ya that is currently happening to me. Ive over played all my pokemon games. Right now im looking for a free mmorpg to play. If anyone has any good suggestions plz tell me =)

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm having more fun on Pearl right now than I did playing it before

I go into Pokemon phases that last about a month or so. Usually near the end of the year.

I also tend to have phases when it comes to Pokemon games. I get really into them and play for ages then I get a new game play that and finish it then go back to Pokemon. One of only a few games that I enjoy playing through lots.
    3DS FC:3110-4544-6859

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I just got FireRed and am trying to beat fuchia Gym, so I am not so bored at moment with pokemon games, just with Peatl and Sapphire I have as I don't have muhc to do in those.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Blog Entries

I'm bored with some of them, Ranger 2, and all of Gen 3. Picked back up Pearl/Diamond again cause I felt the need to breed. DDmence with Thrash and hydro cannon anyone?

Live Long And Prosper... Wonder Happiny's Avatar
    On Paradise Island, playing Bullets and Bracelets
    Blog Entries

I really don't get sick of the Pokemon games. I take breaks from them every so often and play the other ones that I have.

Credit goes to PlatinumDude for the sprite.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock
    In the family, all is silence. No more will be said of it. Live long and prosper, Sarek of Vulcan.

Blog Entries

Just play a different game all together; or if you still wants something pokemon, go find a pokemon hack to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    I would continue this battle of wits with you but you're obviously unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Deal with it.