• 15-20

62 55.86%
  • 21-26

22 19.82%
  • 26+

3 2.70%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Age of players?

I'm 14 turning 15 in two months and a day. Horray. I've been playing the games since Blue Version, but Yellow Version was really the one that got me hooked. I guess that was 98ish so I was six. Sweeeeet.

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Smile

im 12. im in middle school and all my friends make fun of me for having a picture of a dewgong on my planner and i was 4 the first time i played a pokemon game it was red and i kept on turning it off when i got into a wild battle because i thought because of the flashyness it was broken
    Last edited by Selendomono; 3rd February 2007 at 01:12 PM. Reason: gained moral stability

I'm new to this site, I'm 19 years old and have been a fan of pokemon since it first came out. So I have been addicted for 10 years of my life! Which is a bit crazy, really! Played all versions out and finished all but emerald (pokedex not included) blue was my first and started the crazy! Playing leaf green now after starting again to day! Hyped bout D/P!!

Quote Originally Posted by Selendomono View Post
    im 12. im in middle school and all my friends make fun of me for having a picture of a dewgong on my planner
    wow thats brutal...im 13 and i dont let anyone know i like pokemon.

You should not feel ashamed of playing Pokemon at all! Look at how many people there are here! If people make fun of you for liking/playing then they are not you true friends. Im 19 and most of my friends know. Some think I'm a bit sad but others think Pokemon is cool 2!
    3DS FC:3110-4544-6859

i do the same as metalman i dont tell anyone that i like pokemon and im 12!!!

I thought I was too old for pokemon!!!Im 13, I dont care what anybody thinks about me playing pokemon..I feel alot better knowing there are a lot of fans older than me..I just can't seem to get out of it, its like whenever im about to get out, something just pulls me back in...

I'm 18.

I started playing when Blue and Red came out. The last GB titles I played were Gold and Silver. I've played Colosseum and want to pick up XD since I really enjoyed the Shadow Pokémon angle.

i'm 14 but I started playing a month after ruby/sapphire came out so i have a few more years to go.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345