About the Mew glitch

Thread: About the Mew glitch

Post Thanks / Like

Default About the Mew glitch

Ok, I just found out about the Mew glitch recently so used it, and got Mew in Red. My main game is in Pokemon Gold, I was wondering, will there be any mess ups if I transfer Mew into gold? I'm asking this because I know that the Missingno glitch really can mess up your game in gen 1. Will there be any problems if you transfer Mew to gen 2?
    Also, might as well ask this here, I was wondering about when the rival appears in gold, after meeting him at mt moon, when you are about to go into the kleague, I was wondering, if you throw him the match, will he be in the league waiting for you from then on? or will he just go to the dragon cave like he does if you win?

So your satisfied with the miserable state of the world? You're happy to just let things continue as they've been?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As far as I know, the Mew caught with the Mew Glitch will not mess up your Gold. I've heard nothing to suggest that.

Your rival will challenge you on I believe Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and will be training at the Dragon's Den Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Or it's the other way around. I can't remember because it's been so long since I last played it.
    3DS Friend Code 0130-2037-5404
    Friend Safari: Psychic; Grumpig, Wobbufet, Girafarig

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

it wont. a evovled 'm (kangashan) wont glitch gold.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.