Yo!

Thread: Yo!

Default Yo!

Hey bmgf!

If you are a member of Sppf who constantly visits the Anime Spoiler Section, then you might know that I am a not-so-regular but still a regular poster. I decided to join the same here, only so that I could post my fanfic on an extra website.

Check my siggy, if you want to take a look.

EDIT: Apparently I need 8 more posts for my siggy to have a url :o

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yo!

Hey dracoflare!

Great to have you on board! Sounds like you'll fit right in in both Anime and the Writer's Workshop (the latter being the place I hang out the most often)!

Drop me a line if you wanna chat! Have fun, and remember to play by the rules! (They're probably broadly similar to serebii's but it's still worth having a quick check because some will certainly be different.)

That URL in signature rule is just to stop spambots going mad and annoying everyone as they tend to do. Just post around here and there and you'll have your link in no time.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Hey dracoflare, Im on SPPf, but i dont go to the anime section there and Im not even there much at all so Im not sure if you've seen me there ^^; You might want to check out Writer's Workshop like Gama said and we have an Anime section here too. If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other staff member for help at anytime. I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome, hope you have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3

Welcome to the Forums dracoflare! :)

Blog Entries

Follow Arc Blader on Tumblr

Welcome to the Forums, dracoflare! Anything else you'd like to share with us?

I joined Serebii seven or eight years ago but never really got active; Bulba seems to be easier to settle into for me. Won't take you very long to get a few more posts to write links though, especially not with all the threads we have to post in here. :D See you around! <3
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
    Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Hey dracoflare, Im on SPPf, but i dont go to the anime section there and Im not even there much at all so Im not sure if you've seen me there ^^; You might want to check out Writer's Workshop like Gama said and we have an Anime section here too. If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any other staff member for help at anytime. I hope you have a great time here.
    I may have noticed you on Sppf, my memory isn't sharp but yes, I hang out a lot in the Anime section over there. And thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by VriskaSerket View Post
    Welcome, hope you have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3
    I will. Thanks again. (Okay, It's starting to get monotonic now, I should try writing in unique ways!)

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums dracoflare! :)
    Yeah, you are a familiar *internet* face. Nice to meet you over here :)

Quote Originally Posted by D. Strider View Post
    Welcome to the Forums, dracoflare! Anything else you'd like to share with us?
    I could share a lot. But then the post will be bloated, with unnecessary info. Let's just settle with the fact that I'm Indian, engineering student (guess am a nerd), and I write fanfictions.

If you are interested, you can check my profile on ff.net, I wrote a couple of stories on Pokemon, and a cross over with Code Geass, Fate/Stay Night.
    Writer under training | FanFiction

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    I joined Serebii seven or eight years ago but never really got active; Bulba seems to be easier to settle into for me. Won't take you very long to get a few more posts to write links though, especially not with all the threads we have to post in here. :D See you around! <3
    That's interesting to hear. My post count will sky rocket once my exams are over, so I won't worry about that :P Thanks, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    Hey dracoflare!

Great to have you on board! Sounds like you'll fit right in in both Anime and the Writer's Workshop (the latter being the place I hang out the most often)!

Drop me a line if you wanna chat! Have fun, and remember to play by the rules! (They're probably broadly similar to serebii's but it's still worth having a quick check because some will certainly be different.)

That URL in signature rule is just to stop spambots going mad and annoying everyone as they tend to do. Just post around here and there and you'll have your link in no time.
    I did check the rules (tbh, only a quick glance), I think the rules here a bit more flexible(?) Btw, the name Gastly's Mama rang a bell in my mind. You have fic on tvtropes recs right? Or are you the wrong guy?! :o

Thanks for posting btw!

Let's get funky! Gama's Avatar Former Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    Btw, the name Gastly's Mama rang a bell in my mind. You have fic on tvtropes recs right? Or are you the wrong guy?! :o

Thanks for posting btw!
    Haha, my reputation precedes me. Yes, one of the Writer's Workshop regulars stuck it up there. iirc it's Rival's Story, my first major fic.

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you.

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!