Yo!

Thread: Yo!

Default Yo!

EEP. I'M NERVOUS.

'Aight... hello everyone! My name is Killian, I'm nineteen years old and from a culchie town in the west of Ireland (that's the green albeit boggy part). I be a college student enthusiastically studying Performing Arts (which is way more academic and challenging than it sounds, believe me). It's a massive step forward from me secondary school but I'm getting into the swing of things and finding my way around my new digs.

I am in love with college but unfortunately I snap under pressure and immense workloads. One of my lovelier and more understanding lecturers let me traipse back to my flat early because I was so distressed over coursework (and kinda had a mini meltdown in class, go figure) - yeah, extra cool points added right there! Bettah recognize.

Anywho, I look forward to getting to know and bonding with all of you beautiful people! We can eat ice cream and junk food and stuff.

OOH! Let's have a kiki. Mothafudgea.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Yo!

Hi, welcome to BMGf,Kiliflower :)

Preforming Arts sounds like a very interesting thing to study,and you seem to like it a lot. College sounds pretty hard, Ive never been there so I don't really know lol. We can eat ice cream and sweets and stuff though that sounds fun. I hope you enjoy it here, it's pretty fun and there are many nice members here. If you need any help, feel free to ask any questions you have about the forums and I'll answer the best I can or you can ask a staff member, they are the users you see around with italic, bold and bold italic names, and they're there to help.

I hope to see you around. Have fun!

Welcome to the Forums Kiliflower! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

« Tumbling Dice » Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

Welcome to the forums, Kiliflower! Make sure you're familiar with all the rules and try to be friendly. I'm sure you'll meet some good friends here which may or may not be a good thing for your work-related stress; they could either calm you down or distract you, maybe both. :B

"This is why events unnerve me; they find it all, a different story. Notice whom for wheels are turning—turn again, and turn towards this time."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmThe Planetary Pit StopTumbling DiceBlack Water FallsCeremonyAvatarBannerShop

Thanks everyone! :) And Kurloz, I have the attention span of a walnut so my being distracted is inevitable regardless!

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. Mewtwo

Blog Entries

What's good, man?! I can already tell I like something about you, so be sure to stick around so I can find out. And college is great, eh? I'm a freshman, too, and it's definitely Hella stressful but it's a swell time!

Lookin' forward to seeing you around!

D'awww, cray blush IRL! Ahhhh IKR, it's like academia hormones I can't even describe it! Sometimes I feel fourteen again, it's unreal. But it's like you said Beck, I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Maybe I'm Dreaming Of June but Hello Seattle welcome to the forums, hope you have a Good Time here. lol that probably didn't make sense but seriously, welcome to the forums. Good luck with college too ^_^

Blog Entries

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

(Everytime I see your signature I want to squeal since it's so adorable. D:) Welcome to the forum Killian! I'm in college too and definitely get just as stressed as you when difficulties come around, but I guess things that're worth it are always hard. It got so stressful once that I actually was absent for my final presentation... had to just email my professor the work. v o v

Enjoy your stay here, though! I'm sure you'll have a great time!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

What up fam? welocome to the forums.
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Welcome to the forums. =]

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!