A rather belated introduction

Thread: A rather belated introduction

Default A rather belated introduction

Hello, everyone! I'm PinkIceFox.

As you can see by my join date, I joined this forum more than two years ago! I never got around to joining because of a chaotic series of events in my life along with the loss of my username and password. But while cleaning my desk I stumbled across the sheet of paper I had written down my information on, and here I am!

Now then. Pokemon. I've loved pokemon since I saw the first episode of the anime way back when I was just a child. I collected the cards, bought action figures, and tried to buy at least one game in each generation. I've enjoyed every one in its own way, and when I learned about the leap into 3D graphics I was stunned. I'm hoping that X and Y will be as great as I hope they will!

I love fire type pokemon and Charmander and Charizard are always going to have a spot as my favorite pokemon of all time. Kind of hard not to adore your very first starter pokemon. :) I've picked the fire starter in every game I've ever played, so learning about Fennekin left me so excited. Especially since I love Fennec foxes! *crossing fingers for a not fire/fighting pokemon!*

I like to recolor Pokemon Sprites on the odd occasion, so before I put anything in an avatar or a signature, I would like to ask if that is frowned upon at all? I don't wanna get in trouble right off the bat or anything!

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A rather belated introduction

Welcome to the Forums PinkIceFox! :)

Thank you! Uh... for some reason I can't see the signature I just made for myself? Is there some time limit before signatures are accepted and added to posts for new members or something?

Edit: Now its on this post but not the first? Well okay. Never mind then!
    An IceFox who prefers fire types? That's... interesting.
    I'm more partial to blues and greens as well~

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    Thank you! Uh... for some reason I can't see the signature I just made for myself? Is there some time limit before signatures are accepted and added to posts for new members or something?

Edit: Now its on this post but not the first? Well okay. Never mind then!
    As long as the "Show your Signature" box is check-marked, the signature will appear.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hi PinkIceFox, welcome back!

I too have loved Pokemon for many years now(been playing almost 14 years and was into the anime before that) I enjoy the games the most but still occasionally watch the anime. I dont have any cards and only two figures but I have 7 Pokemon plushies and counting. Im really looking forward to Pokemon X and Y and seeing what the 3DS can really bring to Pokemon.

I really love Charmander as well, its been my favorite Kanto starter since I first saw it in the anime many years ago, and it was also my favorite Fire type starter, before Fennekin.

About recolored sprites, its perfectly ok to use them, Ive seen many people here with recolored sprites as avatars and in their sigs :) I hope you have a great time here.

Thank you very much, Aquanova! :) I was hoping I could use my custom Ninetales as my avatar.

Sekai de ichiban ojisama. Pratkun's Avatar
    Follow Pratkun On Twitter Add Pratkun on Facebook
    Follow Pratkun on Tumblr

Your avatar looks like Kirara (from Inuyasha), I liked it a lot. An IceFox loving Fire types is interesting. :P

Anyway, welcome to the forums, even I'm new here. Just saying, Scraggy is my favourite Pokémon.

Officially claimed Scraggy. GPXPlus profile.

Now that you mention it, my avatar DOES look like Kirara! I never noticed that before! xD It was completely unintentional but I still like it!

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.