Look Who's Here!

Thread: Look Who's Here!

Default Look Who's Here!

Hello! I'm kinda new if you count 5 posts and November 2013 as new? But of course you would. I have no idea how to find Friend Codes! Can someone tell me how? Anyways, I love a good PM chat, and I hope you check out my profile. HELLO!

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Look Who's Here!

Welcome to the Forums pokeproblems! :)

This thread can be used to share friend codes, and look for specific FSs if you'd like as well - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f693/pokemon-x-y-friend-code-sharing-thead-156700/

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by pokeproblems View Post
    Hello! I'm kinda new if you count 5 posts and November 2013 as new? But of course you would. I have no idea how to find Friend Codes! Can someone tell me how? Anyways, I love a good PM chat, and I hope you check out my profile. HELLO!
    Hello and welcome.

To find your friend code, go to the 3DS main menu and press the thing that looks like an orange smiley face, which will take you to your friend's list then find your Mii and it should show your friend code. Keep in mind you must create a Mii to do this. Make sure you check out the thread G50 linked as well.

Have a great time here.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Hello, and welcome to the forums, pokeproblems! The other mods have kindly pointed out to you where you could find FCs, so I'm just going to tell you how awesome this place is! For me, Bulba means a lot, mostly because there's a lot to do, and so many people to talk to, yknow? It's really easy to get addicted to this site, so yeah. xD Have fun posting around!!

Looks like you've already got your questions answered - I'm really happy to see that. Don't hesitate to ask someone if you need more help, all right? (= It's great to meet you and I certainly hope you'll enjoy everything BMGf has to offer. See you around and welcome, Poke. :D
    I am absolute.

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeproblems View Post
    Hello and welcome.

To find your friend code, go to the 3DS main menu and press the thing that looks like an orange smiley face, which will take you to your friend's list then find your Mii and it should show your friend code. Keep in mind you must create a Mii to do this. Make sure you check out the thread G50 linked as well.

Have a great time here.
    I did that already, and my 3DS said I was offline and the place where my Friend Code usually is has question marks.