Journey to be a Master

Thread: Journey to be a Master

Default Journey to be a Master

Hello everyone. I am from Ohio, United States. I have been a long time fan of the pokemon series. As long as any non Japanese reading American could be as I was standing in line for the release of my Blue edition, and have been an adamant player since. I greatly enjoyed the remake of Kanto and Johto. My favorite Poke has always been Psyduck. I hope to make some friends on here as X and Y will have numerous online functions/features.

On a side note my White version 2 is missing only 2 entries, a Genesect, and a Victini. I am those 2 pokemon away from being a poke master. And not just the entries, I have every evolution of every pokemon in boxes, in numeric order, all legitimately earned (Thank god for online trades, link cables were the worst as no one near me played) and/or transferred. I have somewhere around 300 shiny pokemon also. If anyone is willing to trade these 2 I will trade them back after getting entries(Then I can search for them) and may even let you keep an awesome shiny if you need it. Thank you. :(This will be posted in request channel as well.:)
    Last edited by Sheep; 8th October 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Journey to be a Master

Hi there, Tang! Welcome to BMGf. :3 I'm quite jealous that you're so close to finishing White, I'm somewhat close in my Black 2 but still have a while to go. There are so many Pokemon and the GTS doesn't seem to be a very good way to trade given the ridiculous wishlists of some people, haha. Hope you have an amazing time here!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Yeah. The in game GTS is pretty finicky. Ive spent hours just searching for poke's that shouldnt have been anywhere near that hard to find. And yea the Lvl 10 or lower Zekrom(or any legendary for that matter) is pretty much some of the most aggravating scenarios ever. I have found most success on in game GTS by just posting a poke that alot of ppl would want into the deposit section as opposed to searching for 1.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Yeah the GTS is pretty aggravating, I don't use it myself. You can visit our trade forum to get what you need for your Pokedex if you want. I hope you'll have a great time and welcome to BMGf.

I did indeed post in the wanted channel. Ty Shiny Celebi. Ur pokemon namesake was the hardest for me to acquire, before theses last 2 that elude me so.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome

Ty, sir. I appreciate it. from everybody. Psy???

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Tang_the_Cat! :)

Thank you, G50. So nice to be introduced by so many long standing members. And moderators no less. I have had visits to other forums(not pokemon, as despite my sign up date and low post bulba has always been my pokemon home) where I was like a ghost (no intro's, or even a how do ya do) until I made some fatal mistake then everyone knows you.

So I say again thank you guys so much.