Hiya! :3

Thread: Hiya! :3

Default Hiya! :3

Heya guys! I´ve been around on Bulbapedia for a few years, but never entered the forum, but that´s gonna change! Here I am! Yay :3
    I´m 18 years old (actually I became an adult yesterday x3 ), coming from Slovakia. I´ve been a fan of Pokémon for so many years, I can´t even count it. I remember having a Pokémon sticker album in kindergarten :3 Ever since then Vaporeon has been the pokémon that striked me so much. Yeah, I´m a Vaporeon, called Vappy or Vapík by poké-friends :3 The first game I owned is Pokémon Ruby and I´m a great fan of third generation. I have played all of them though :3
    I like to read pokémon fanfiction, that´s one of the main reasons why I´m here =) I´m very curious about the new Pokémon X and Y.
    IRL I´m a graduate student, pianist for 12 years and a fresh owner of driving license so be careful on roads! :D I like World of Warcraft game and the whole universe, but it can´t replace Pokémon. They´re No.1 =)
    My favourite pokémon is Absol :3 also I´m a great fan of Eeveelution, especially Vap, Mightyena, Arcanine, Luxray and so on :3
    Anyways, I just wanted to ask you, how can I upload a profile picture and why I´m not allowed to vote in polls =)
    Thanks, have a nice day and get prepared for me! :3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hiya! :3

Heya Nereus, welcome! n~n Glad you decided to change that and start posting here, communities based on a similar interest always help you to keep interested in Pokemon and meet cool people in the process. Vaporeon is utterly adorable too, but so are the other eeveelutions. *_* I'm training my Glaceon in Black 2 right now!

Anyway, have a wonderful time here and remember to read the rules~
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hey Nereus. Happy Birthday(even though it's a day late) I hope you had a good birthday:) You can read Pokemon fanfics in the Writer's Workshop if you like and check out the X and Y forum to talk about the upcoming games. Its pretty busy, and more news should surface soon. I too like Eeveelutions as you can probably tell from my Sylveon avatar and my username. Absol is also cool and I like Luxray as well.

To upload a profile picture/avatar go to Settings> Edit Profile Picture/Edit Avatar and then upload an image from your computer or put in the URL for an image online you'd like to use. Hope that helps you.

I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Nereus! :)

Thanks guys for this warm welcome :) I hope I'll be at least a tiny contribution to this community =)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!

Welcome, have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3