Hiya! :3

Thread: Hiya! :3

Default Hiya! :3

Heya guys! I´ve been around on Bulbapedia for a few years, but never entered the forum, but that´s gonna change! Here I am! Yay :3
    I´m 18 years old (actually I became an adult yesterday x3 ), coming from Slovakia. I´ve been a fan of Pokémon for so many years, I can´t even count it. I remember having a Pokémon sticker album in kindergarten :3 Ever since then Vaporeon has been the pokémon that striked me so much. Yeah, I´m a Vaporeon, called Vappy or Vapík by poké-friends :3 The first game I owned is Pokémon Ruby and I´m a great fan of third generation. I have played all of them though :3
    I like to read pokémon fanfiction, that´s one of the main reasons why I´m here =) I´m very curious about the new Pokémon X and Y.
    IRL I´m a graduate student, pianist for 12 years and a fresh owner of driving license so be careful on roads! :D I like World of Warcraft game and the whole universe, but it can´t replace Pokémon. They´re No.1 =)
    My favourite pokémon is Absol :3 also I´m a great fan of Eeveelution, especially Vap, Mightyena, Arcanine, Luxray and so on :3
    Anyways, I just wanted to ask you, how can I upload a profile picture and why I´m not allowed to vote in polls =)
    Thanks, have a nice day and get prepared for me! :3

Default Re: Hiya! :3

Heya Nereus, welcome! n~n Glad you decided to change that and start posting here, communities based on a similar interest always help you to keep interested in Pokemon and meet cool people in the process. Vaporeon is utterly adorable too, but so are the other eeveelutions. *_* I'm training my Glaceon in Black 2 right now!

Anyway, have a wonderful time here and remember to read the rules~
    I am absolute.

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Hey Nereus. Happy Birthday(even though it's a day late) I hope you had a good birthday:) You can read Pokemon fanfics in the Writer's Workshop if you like and check out the X and Y forum to talk about the upcoming games. Its pretty busy, and more news should surface soon. I too like Eeveelutions as you can probably tell from my Sylveon avatar and my username. Absol is also cool and I like Luxray as well.

To upload a profile picture/avatar go to Settings> Edit Profile Picture/Edit Avatar and then upload an image from your computer or put in the URL for an image online you'd like to use. Hope that helps you.

I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Nereus! :)

Thanks guys for this warm welcome :) I hope I'll be at least a tiny contribution to this community =)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

Welcome, hope you have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Welcome, have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! :3