Hi, I've been here a while

Thread: Hi, I've been here a while

Default Hi, I've been here a while

Like the title says I've been here as a registered member for about a month. I like pokemon. I own all of the games escept for Sapphire, White, and Black 2 (I am planning on trying to get White and Black 2 when I can). I also like watching the anime (I will admit that the Black & White/Best Wishes series does have some flaws). I do have a Pokemon fan fiction that is current several chapters in and still needs some work, including the all ready do chapters. I did create a forum when I frist joined and have commented on one other.

Feel free to ask me about my opition on pokemon and I will try and answer to the best of my ability.

Also one question, is everybody allowed a blog on this site? I am just somewhat curious.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Hi, I've been here a while

Hi, welcome to BMGf :) Yes, everyone here can blog, you need 10 posts to post a blog entry, but it is easy to get 10 posts by posting in threads around the forums. Also Black 2 is pretty good, so when and if you get the chance to play it, you should. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums unsnaggedtea76! :)

Blog Entries

hello and welcome
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_Starworld/index.php?act=idx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Hi, welcome to BMGf :) Yes, everyone here can blog, you need 10 posts to post a blog entry, but it is easy to get 10 posts by posting in threads around the forums. Also Black 2 is pretty good, so when and if you get the chance to play it, you should. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.
    1.) Does that mean on blog posts that I can have one blog post for every 10 thread posts or are blog posts unlimited after 10 posts.

2.) I have White 2. Got the first five badges, won the Driftveil Championship, and caught a Volcarona.

3.) If I have any questions I will ask them on this thread.

Also I just ask that nobody please judge my username. I got it through a username generator and have just stuck with it.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by unsnaggedtea76 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    1.) Does that mean on blog posts that I can have one blog post for every 10 thread posts or are blog posts unlimited after 10 posts.

2.) I have White 2. Got the first five badges, won the Driftveil Championship, and caught a Volcarona.

3.) If I have any questions I will ask them on this thread.

Also I just ask that nobody please judge my username. I got it through a username generator and have just stuck with it.
    You get unlimited blogs after 10 posts. Ten posts is just the minimum requirement to post your first blog. As for your username, if you like it, it's worth keeping, but it can be changed if you wish.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can Happy Posting!

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

I do have a question. Is it possible to multi-quote people on a forum or is it just one at a time? I was answering a few posts and I had to do it one at a time.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by unsnaggedtea76 View Post
    I do have a question. Is it possible to multi-quote people on a forum or is it just one at a time? I was answering a few posts and I had to do it one at a time.
    On the bottom right-hand side of a post there is a Weepinbell icon.
    click and hold that icon for a couple of seconds and then release. Do the same with other posts that you want to quote.

then click "Reply with Quote afterward"

If there is a green check-mark after clicking the Weepinbell icon, then it will have selected the post for multi-quoting.