Hi Everyone!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IceHippo95

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Blog Entries

Smile Hi Everyone!

I've been using Bulbapedia for a few years and I finally decided to make an account in October. This is the first forum I have joined, so I'm still learning how to use and navigate it.

I've been playing the games for about 12 years now(since Gold and Silver), and I have loved every bit of it. I can't think of a favorite Pokémon since I have way too many favorites, but my favorite type has to be between Grass and Steel.

I don't really specialize in anything, but my main goal at the moment is to complete the National Dex in White 2. It's been a bit difficult since I don't own any of the Sinnoh games, but I'll figure something out.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Hi Everyone!

Hi IceHippo95, welcome to BMGf.

Ive also been playing Pokemon since G/S, around the same time, I love Pokemon a lot even 12 years later. I also have too many favorite Pokemon, there are just so many I like. I also have no specialty though I used to shiny hunt a lot and I need to finish the National Dex in B2. Do you have wi-fi? If so you might be able to get the Sinnoh starters and other Pokemon you need by trading, and we have a trade forum here where you can trade with people.

If you need any helo with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help you the best I can. hope you have a great time here.

Hello welcome. It's honor to know people who played pokemon nearly from the very beginning. I found out about it three years ago and wished I found out sooner. Have a wonderful time here in bulbagarden and other related websites. :)

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Hi IceHippo95, welcome to BMGf.

Ive also been playing Pokemon since G/S, around the same time, I love Pokemon a lot even 12 years later. I also have too many favorite Pokemon, there are just so many I like. I also have no specialty though I used to shiny hunt a lot and I need to finish the National Dex in B2. Do you have wi-fi? If so you might be able to get the Sinnoh starters and other Pokemon you need by trading, and we have a trade forum here where you can trade with people.

If you need any helo with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help you the best I can. hope you have a great time here.
    I do have wi-fi, and got each of the Sinnoh starters through GTS negotiations. The legendaries are the ones that I need the most. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the trade forum!

Quote Originally Posted by GlaceonLover94 View Post
    Hello welcome. It's honor to know people who played pokemon nearly from the very beginning. I found out about it three years ago and wished I found out sooner. Have a wonderful time here in bulbagarden and other related websites. :)
    To be honest, I had no idea about what I was doing most of the time when I first played, so it's sorta better to play them when you know how to read Remember that it's never too late to play Pokémon though!

Quote Originally Posted by The Christmas Knight View Post
    Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!
    It is a pleasure to meet you too! I hope to make some friends here and learn a bit more about battling from others!
    Black Dragon likes this.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Add Macha Panta on Facebook

Welcome Ice!

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, your story about joining the forums sounds similar to mine. It's great that you chose to join us, IceHippo95! Have fun!

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello, IceHippo95! (I love your username. ^^) I hope that you have a good time here, and I'd be happy to help with your PokeDex! (I have the same goal right now. :D)
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!