Hi!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Selena

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi guys! I'm (also suprised that my username hasn't been taken yet) Selena. I discovered Bulbapedia a week ago and saw today that it had a forum, so I decided to register myself.

Here are some Pokémon related stuff about me:

- My first game was Red. However, I haven't played Pokémon since then, and I got Black and Black 2 on my birthday and I got really into Pokémon again.
    - Speaking of those games, I haven't finished either of them yet. I'm still new to all this stuff.
    - Since I haven't really discovered all Pokémon, I can't say I have an absolute favorite. I do like my Zoroark a lot (got it from a friend who gave me some cool Pokémon egg's).
    - My current team on Black consists of Zoroark, Unfezant, Samurott, Emboar, Serperior, Boldore, Palpitoad, Minccino and Gothorita. And I just got my 6th badge.
    - I'm currently watching the original version of the newest Pokémon anime, Best Wishes!.
    - I'm planning on buying Pokémon Y when it comes out.

Feel free to ask more stuff (Pokémon related or not) about me if you want!

Fox Witch of Red Arylett Dawnsborough's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi!

Welcome, welcome to these forums! I'm also new myself, but I thought you seemed interesting, so I figured I'd give you a hello. :3

But wow, you've been out of Pokemon for a long time! That tends to happen from what I've seen though. There's typically some point where a Pokemon fan seems to lose interest and then regains it again later. (Mine was after Generation II, I got my interest back in Generation IV.) You've got a whole lot to learn though, whew! They've added over 500 Pokemon, I believe. But that's all right. It's always fun to learn new things, ain't it?

And I rather like Zoroark too. I mean, it's a fox, and it has a bitching design. A very nice mane and sort of flow going on. The color scheme's nice too.

Oh and you're gonna buy Y too? Y is for YAY! Y buddies. :3 I prefered Yveltal's design myself to Xerneas. (Though they're still both awesome.)

But yeah, I hope you enjoy your re-entry into the Pokemon series and have loads of fun here chatting with people and stuff.

Welcome to these here forums! I'm also new, but us newbies gotta stick together, right?

So you're just getting back into Pokemon as well, eh? I played through Ruby version then stopped in the midst of that game. But now I've got White version, and am super excited for X and Y. :3

The both of us have a lot to learn, as Arylett said with over 600 Pokemon now, and even more with X and Y coming out soon. It's crazy how many of them there are.

But yesh, glad to have you aboard! See you 'round the forums! :3

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hey, it seems you were away from Pokemon a while, yes? Well glad to see you went back to it. Don't worry if you haven't finished your games, I have yet to finish some haha. I also find it hard to pick a favorite Pokemon at times, though I'd say Zoroark is pretty cool. X/Y is out very soon, so it should be lots of fun :)

If you need any help at all feel free to ask me or another staff member and we'll try to help you out. I hope you enjoy the forums.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Selena! :)

Blog Entries

Finish 'em! Pokemon is worth spending time on. Great to have a big Pokemon fan join us here and I'm sure you're going to have a blast. o: See you around Selena! Oh, and weeelcome!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade