• 1 Post By Darth Darkrai

Thread: Hey, i'm back :)

Highly Respected Trainer Harubi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Harubi On Twitter Add Harubi on Facebook
    Visit Harubi's Youtube Channel

Default Hey, i'm back :)

Hey everyone,

As a kid, i used to come to these forums quite often. I remember posting some fan fics back in the day, as well working on a little pokemon game project. Anyway, i eventually grew away from the forums but never lost my love for Pokemon! With X & Y coming up, i decided to check and see if the forums were still around, and to my suprise, they were!
    So here i am, back from my.. pfft 8/7 year break? :D haha!
    I will be browsing around the forums, adding my two cents in here and there and I'm looking forward to once again be an addition to the bulbapedia community!

I actually contemplated changing my nickname but this one carries memories so i decided against it.

Anyway, hope to see you guys in the other topics!

Highest Regards,

Harubi
    Shiny Blaze and Darth Darkrai like this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hey, i'm back :)

Whoa, welcome back! :o It's been a very long time indeed! Always amazing to see such old-time members returning to the forum. We're all anticipating X and Y so be sure to stick around and involve yourself in all the excitement, yes? See you around. <3
    Harubi likes this.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hey, welcome back, you've been gone quite a while. Glad you decided to come back, exciting times are coming here with X/Y's release, so it's a great time to be back. You might want to give the rules a review as things are bound to have changed since you were around and if you need any help, feel free to ask a moderator such as myself. I hope you have a great time here again.

Blog Entries

Thanks ya'll :) I will definitely give the rules a once before i dive into other topics. Gotta get used to the new layout, haha :P Just found the rules topic, so off to reading! :)

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Back

M-Blaziken, so much yes Shiny Blaze's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Blaze's Youtube Channel

Always nice to see a fellow Dutch person on here and good you returned after so many years. Was the same with me; I created an acount long ago here, did some things, but then went inactive for a long time, only to return earlier on this year. Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Welkom terug!
    Harubi likes this.
    Shiny Blaze
    Owner of a Living Dex
    Owner of 80+ Shinies
    Obtained: 718 out of 719
    3DS Y FC: 0576-4616-1571

Blog Entries

Haha bedankt! (Thank you) There weren't that many dutch people around back in the day. At least not that i knew of! Great to see that there is at least one more! :D
    Shiny Blaze likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Drey on Tumblr Visit Drey's Youtube Channel

Welcome back! I'm new here, but nice to see you getting back on this site. c:
    Harubi likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

Oh wow, a super old member returned! o: Hiya! You gotta tell me, what was bmgf like back in 05? Was it any different than it is now? I'm interesting in learning about this place's history, especially since I've took quite the hiatus myself and returned here about two months ago or so. ^^;

But I do hope you stick around here~! Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Gen VI Pokemon so far? I'm definitely sticking with the Chespin line, but I like Doublade so far.
    Harubi likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saeyru View Post
    Oh wow, a super old member returned! o: Hiya! You gotta tell me, what was bmgf like back in 05? Was it any different than it is now? I'm interesting in learning about this place's history, especially since I've took quite the hiatus myself and returned here about two months ago or so. ^^;

But I do hope you stick around here~! Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Gen VI Pokemon so far? I'm definitely sticking with the Chespin line, but I like Doublade so far.

Oh boy, i can't really recall that much from Bulbapedia. It's been so long! xD
    I do recall the layout being black with green and the community back then was pretty close. I'm sure that didn't change over time! haha~ I always remembered the community being quite big, but at the same time i always had that we-all-know-each-other feeling. It's suprising to see that these forums are still as active as they were back then. I'm happy to see Pokémon being as popular now as it was back then.
    I definitely do intend to stick around this time around. Forums are so much more accesable nowadays. I installed Tapatalk on my Iphone so i can jump on whenever i would like to.

As for your question regarding my favorite Gen VI Pokemon. I would definitely have to say Pancham because it looks so absolutely adorable. The evolution is pretty beastly too, but I'd still prefer Pancham over it's evolution.
    You know, still to this day, I'm not figuring out how i can remain using 1st evo pokemon without losing stats along the way. There are so many Pokémon around that i simply just do not want to evolve. But i also do like to sort of play competitively.
    Maybe I'm just talking nonesense, but my previous experiences with not evolving Pokémon made it seem like they were, stat wise, weaker than their Evolutions.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome back to the Forums Harubi! :)
    Harubi likes this.

Blog Entries

Welcome Back to the Forums. We have Never Talked but it is Nice to see an Original Person Return Here.
    Harubi likes this.