Hey

Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I'm a 24 year old black woman (still feel like a girl no matter how old I get. I have an inner child that won't die). I'm not good at talking about myself so I'll let my posts show it.

I love Pokemon and got into it through the anime. I've outgrown the anime now, but I still love the games and I'm excited for X and Y(don't know when I'll get it though. I still don't have a 3DS). I'm from the Red/Blue days, but I'm not one of those people thinks all the new games suck and I honestly think the newer games are better; but overall I love all the games.

Pokemon is my favorite video game series and what got me into making video games a genuine interest instead of the passing one I used to have. I'm a casual player/fan and my reason for joining this forum is casual too; I'm not here to make friends and just want to chat with other Pokemon fans.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hey

Welcome

Well I'm always up for a chat should you want to

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hey, welcome to the forums :) Im around the same age and I think the new games are awesome. I hope you get the chance to get X/Y when you can, they are really fun. This is a great place to talk to other Pokemon fans, so I hope you have a great time here.

Blog Entries

Pshaw, I'm 22 and sometimes feel like a kid too.. but that's not a bad thing, right? Welcome! I'm not so much into the anime anymore either but the games will always have a place in my heart. Once you get X and Y you'll see just how great they are and become hooked like us, hehe. :) Pleasure meeting you Chassidy, have fun~
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Chassidy! :)