Hello there!

Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi fellow Poke-maniacs!

I'm Mark, aka "Steamvalve" over at Pokemon. I'm a big Team Rocket fan and I love pokemon in general. If I had to choose a type...probably Psychic, Dark, and some Water pokemon, along with Cleffa and its evolutions. Y'gotta love a big fluffball ^_^

I'm 24, as well. Is it wrong to be a pokemon fan and that old? Just wondering.
    Last edited by SteamKnight; 1st February 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello there!

Welcome to the Forums SteamKnight! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hi Mark, welcome to BMGf :)

I like some Dark and Water type Pokemon as well, they're interesting Pokemon, and I hope the number of Dark types increase in Gen 6 as well as Water types and I always include a Water type on my team. Cleffa is pretty cute as well as Clefairy and Clefable, I like them too ^_^

Also it's fine to like Pokemon at 24, you aren't too old. Im 25 myself and going to be 26 this year and still love Pokemon a lot. Im really looking forward to the new games. Its not wrong at all, there are many older fans on this site. I hope you have a lot of fun here and if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any questions you havem I'll try to answer the best I can. Happy Posting and I hope to see you around.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

What's up, Steam? Glad you're here, be sure to stick around, too! BMGf is a pretty cool place so there's lots to see.

And Water-types are the bomb, right? Slowbro and Vaporeon? Yeah? And as long as you enjoy something then age shouldn't be a factor. If age realistically dictated our interests then there would be a lot of unhappy people, myself included. Live it up!

Welcome to Bulba, Mark! :D I've been getting back into my Team Rocket phase as well so we have that in common already, other than liking Pokemon as a franchise, of course. And pshaw, you're not too old at all, I'm turning 22 in a few months and am still obsessed as ever; Pokemon is just too hard to drop. <3;

Have a great time here!

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Welcome to the forums. =]