Hello Pokéfans! :) A wild Mantyke has appeared!

Thread: Hello Pokéfans! :) A wild Mantyke has appeared!

Blog Entries

Default Hello Pokéfans! :) A wild Mantyke has appeared!

Hello. :3 I'm Mariana, or Bre as a nickname. I have just joined these forums, partially because it's hard to break into the market of trading Pokémon without being on a forum of some kind, and also because I wanna chat with other people who love all this as much as I do.
    I've been busy lately, so I'm a bit behind, having just finished SoulSilver and getting ready to start on White. I've played Pearl, but never Platinum although I want to. And of course I haven't played Black 2/White 2. I wanna replay Emerald/Sapphire but I can't find it :(
    I've never really interacted with the fandom before so I really just wanna make some friends. ^-^

My internet just went down when I tried to post this, so I don't know if it's a double-post or not. If it is I'm very sorry.
    Last edited by Mantyke; 3rd February 2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: I wrote HeartGold... don't even have it

Default Re: Hello Pokéfans! :) A wild Mantyke has appeared!

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will find that the pokemon fandom as a whole is a very friendly group. :)
    Enjoy your time hear

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hi Mariana, welcome to BMGf :) This is a great place to get to know fellow Pokefans. I hope you can finish HeartGold soo, great game. Red is a challenge so good luck. White is pretty awesome, I hope you like it, lots of cool Pokemon, Id suggest BW2 after you play that as it continues the plotline pretty well. Ive never played Platinum either but I will one of these days. Im sure you'll make a lot of friends here, as a lot of people here like Pokemon, we're a friendly bunch here, so dont be shy, feel free to start posting around and getting to know the community, though make sure you read the forum rules before you do.

I really hope you enjoy it here, I hope to see you around the forums.

Blog Entries

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Welcome to the Forums Mantyke! :)

Blog Entries
    Follow Terrell On Twitter Add Terrell on Facebook

Welcome to the forums mariana! XD
    Time to show of my gangsta to friends and fans.

Hey Mariana, welcome to Bulba! A forum community is always a great thing to participate in if you're looking to connect and trade with other members, so I'm glad to see you've decided to use the forum for such. :3 And being behind on the games isn't a problem - after all, it means you have that many more games left to experience! Have a great stay and hope to see you around. <3;
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Haha yeah, I know, but y'know what else? I never played Pokemon Yellow, and it's gonna feel embarrassing to go to Gamestop and buy an ancient game like that. xD Also, my GBA broke in half and those games won't fit in the DS Lite.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

Hey welcome to the forums :D You're going to love it here for sure! It's a fantabulous place! If you have some pokemon to trade I'll be glad to trade with you too!
    Last edited by Mikes Gardevoir; 3rd February 2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Correcting my incorrect grammar because I posted this in haste

Quote Originally Posted by Mantyke View Post
    Hello. :3 I'm Mariana, or Bre as a nickname. I have just joined these forums, partially because it's hard to break into the market of trading Pokémon without being on a forum of some kind, and also because I wanna chat with other people who love all this as much as I do.
    I've been busy lately, so I'm a bit behind, having just finished SoulSilver and getting ready to start on White. I've played Pearl, but never Platinum although I want to. And of course I haven't played Black 2/White 2. I wanna replay Emerald/Sapphire but I can't find it :(
    I've never really interacted with the fandom before so I really just wanna make some friends. ^-^

My internet just went down when I tried to post this, so I don't know if it's a double-post or not. If it is I'm very sorry.
    Hi Mariana! I get that feeling, although I don't Wi-fi trade much, if at all. Aha! Sounds like you've got a Pokemon overload! Good luck on your game. =] I adored SS, but as far as the DS goes, mostly the DPPt games, I think, because of the contests.
    Yeah, it's fun to be able to talk to people who know about Pokemon. ^^ You're in the right spot! XD

Welcome, hope you have lots of fun here, and feel free to message me anytime!! HGSS are such amazing remakes!!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun! Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk :)