Hello, everybody! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, everybody!

Default Re: Hello, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JediArashi View Post
    Thanks! It's good to know where to post the request. I thought it was that one from reading some rules, but I was worried I had misread something. I've never done anything with friend codes on Pokémon, either, so that's another thing I need to read up on. Is there a FAQ or something on GTS trade negotiations (aside from the ones in-game)?
    I don't believe there is one but I traded often with people on here so if you have any questions on how to set it up an' all, feel free to ask me.

Welcome! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my page. I hope you have a fun time posting.
    Thanks! I went into the trade forum, and someone has offered me a Shaymin via PM, but since I don't have enough posts, I can't reply. Oopsies!

I may take you up on your offer about trading questions...I'll see if I can work this one out.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Thanks! It's good to know where to post the request. I thought it was that one from reading some rules, but I was worried I had misread something. I've never done anything with friend codes on Pokémon, either, so that's another thing I need to read up on. Is there a FAQ or something on GTS trade negotiations (aside from the ones in-game)?
    I don't believe there is one but I traded often with people on here so if you have any questions on how to set it up an' all, feel free to ask me.

Welcome! If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my page. I hope you have a fun time posting.
    Thanks! I went into the trade forum, and someone has offered me a Shaymin via PM, but since I don't have enough posts, I can't reply. Oopsies!

I may take you up on your offer about trading questions...I'll see if I can work this one out.
    Lol! Sorry! I think you have enough now. Congrats! Ok! I'm always happy to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12