Hello again.

Thread: Hello again.

Collaborate and listen. Vubberth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Hello again.

Well here we are again,
    it's always such a pleasure.

I'm Vubberth. I've previously been known under many usernames, but at heart I am always Vubberth. The name doesn't mean anything, I thought it up when I was six years old.

It's been maybe a year since I last posted here, and I don't remember anything about the site. I've changed my name and avatar so I can start afresh, but its inevitable that some of you may remember me. Please reach out and say something so I can acquaint myself with fellow Pokéfans. I will try my best to be warm and friendly; I am aware that last time I was here, I was a bit of a jerk to everyone. Ehehe.

If you're curious about me, I like to draw and play video games. I do math three years above my grade level, and I plan to play Pokémon Platinum, HeartGold, and Black 2. I am currently playing Black. I want a Chespin.

I know its an unconventional Grotto post, but I know that this is a respectful, thoughtful, intelligent, and passionate community. I am looking forward to being among the ranks of you once more.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Hello again.

Hello, Vubberth, welcome back to Bulbagarden Forums :) Its nice that you want a fresh start here, from time to time I also change my avatar and username to keep things new or just for a change its a nice, simple way to do so. I definately would reccomend playing HG/SS the best remakes so far, very fun as is BW2. Chespin isn't my favorite but it may grow on me based on it's evos, which Im looking forward to seeing. I probably will give it a chance. I look forward to seeing you around the forums, and I hope you'll have a great time here.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome back to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome back, hope you have fun!

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome back to the Forums Vubberth! :)

Blog Entries

Hey there Vubberth, welcome back to the forum! I don't think I recognize you but we were both active around the same time, I think, so there's that we have in common (I only recently returned myself). Maybe you can create a thread in our Artist's Alcove section sometime if you're looking to share your work - juust a little suggestion for you. Hope you have a great stay this time and stick around! =D
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade