Hello! =]

Thread: Hello! =]

Default Hello! =]

Hi, everyone. =] I've been around the forum for just a bit now, but I feel like I should post here before it's too late to say, "Hi!" I'd like to make some friends. ^^

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello! =]

Welcome. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Welcome, I hope you have a lot of fun here!! Feel free to message me anytime!!

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums SwampertShoes! :)

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Hi SwampertShoes, welcome to the forums :) I do hope you have a great time here, Im sure you'll make a lot of friends. This is a lively forum full of friendly users. If you need any help or just want a friend, feel free to ask me or contact me at anytime ^_^ I hope to see you around.

Hey, thanks everybody for the warm hellos! :D @VriskaSerket and @The Miz, 'zank you.
    @G50 Thank you! =]
    @Aquanova, thanks, again. ^^ Yes! That was why I decided to join, because it just looked like such a nice and big community, yet a small world, aha! Yes, back at you, Froakie. ^^
    So, does anyone watch the show or read the manga of Pokemon, or just play the games? =] Or like writing? I really enjoy that feeling of being inspired to write. ^^

Haha I love your username, it's strange yet adorable! Have any stories behind it? Welcome to BMGf though; great to meet you~! We are indeed friendly so I hope you have an awesome time here. :D
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Haha I love your username, it's strange yet adorable! Have any stories behind it? Welcome to BMGf though; great to meet you~! We are indeed friendly so I hope you have an awesome time here. :D
    Ha, thanks for noticing! Yeah, there is a story. ^^ I love Swampert, he's my pal, and my hobby is running. I'd run anywhere - even in a Swampert. *Joking clever smile*
    Nice to meet you too! I think I will have a good time. ^_^ D'ya mind if I ask if there's a story behind your username? =] *Raises eyebrows questioningly*

Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post
    Ha, thanks for noticing! Yeah, there is a story. ^^ I love Swampert, he's my pal, and my hobby is running. I'd run anywhere - even in a Swampert. *Joking clever smile*
    Nice to meet you too! I think I will have a good time. ^_^ D'ya mind if I ask if there's a story behind your username? =] *Raises eyebrows questioningly*
    Mine is the name of a character from the Pokemon anime that I really like. :3 Not very creative like yours, but it's something! Glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, hope that continues for a long while to come!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Mine is the name of a character from the Pokemon anime that I really like. :3 Not very creative like yours, but it's something! Glad you've been enjoying your stay here so far, hope that continues for a long while to come!
    Thankya! And...you too! Heh!
    And yeah! It's a nice simple name, I like it. Aha, she's from Black and White, right? I'm trying to catch up with the series, but it feels as though it'll never happen. x.x XD

You're welcome. :3

It is a cute s/n. :3

As for me, I only play the games. Part of me would like to try the anime again, but it feels hypocritical of me to say that, because i would way prefer something more like Pokemon Special, if not an actual adaption of it.

Quote Originally Posted by VriskaSerket View Post
    You're welcome. :3

It is a cute s/n. :3

As for me, I only play the games. Part of me would like to try the anime again, but it feels hypocritical of me to say that, because i would way prefer something more like Pokemon Special, if not an actual adaption of it.
    Mhm! =] Aha, I know that feeling. Pokemon Adventures would be a great show.
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun! Feel free to message me anytime you want to talk :)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Thank you. ^^
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~