Greetings and Salutations!

Thread: Greetings and Salutations!

Follow Birdy on Tumblr

Talking Greetings and Salutations!

Hiya! I'm brand new to the forum, so I figured I should go ahead and throw up an intro thread just for the heck of it. I came with the original purpose of finding someone to trade me a shiny latias (as she is my #1 favorite), but I use bulbapedia all the time and I haven't been apart of a good forum in a while, so I thought maybe I'd try and become a normal community member!

I've played pokemon on and off since it came out in the US, and I've always loved it! My name is Justin, I just turned 26 and my love of collecting pokemon stuff has resurfaced in the last several months, so I've been getting back into everything after a few years of hiatus. I love music, movies, gaming (mostly xbox these days, and soon 3ds hopefully as my ds lites are getting a bit old), reading, and plenty of other things. I'm a bit of an artist, and a jack-of-all-trades with plenty of interest in a very wide range of things. Open-minded, laid back and going with the flow!

That's more than enough about me. I hope to have a good stay here and meet lots of you!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Hello, Justin,welcome to BMGf. You might find a shiny Latias here by asking in the trade forum here, feel free to check it out.

Bulbapedia's pretty great, I like browsing it sometimes. I play Pokemon mostly, and some other Nintendo games as well. They're pretty fun. Im sure you'll meet lots of people here, this is a busy forum. Make sure you read the Forum Rules here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Blog Entries

The 3DS is just amazing. I'm really glad I decided to get mine, especially with X and Y coming later this year. <3; You seem like you'd fit in well since you're a really nice guy! See you around and feel free to contact me whenever if you'd like to chat!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Birdy! :)

I dig the avatar! :)

Hi! I'm new to the forums too~ And I'm also planning on replacing my ds lite with a 3ds.... hopefully the limited edition Pikachu one >:3

ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

Welcome to the forums, Justin! Make sure you're familiar with the rules, and try to stay friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member (a guide to who staffs which sections can be found here) or read through the FAQ page/FAQ forum. You'll meet some great friends here, I'm sure! c:

If you ask me, it sounds like you might enjoy the Fun & Games section. Try it out if you wanna! x3c

"Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, I hope you have a nice time here. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me if needed. Or if you just want to chat. X3 Have a good time!

~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Hey there Justin! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you can find somewhere to find in. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Follow Birdy on Tumblr

Thanks everyone! I already went over the forum rules (although I'll probably just have to do it again. I never retain them very well x_x but I'm no forum novice, so I know the basics by heart!). I tossed a trade thread up in the trade station, but no luck yet. Everyone seems pretty friendly, so I'm sure good times will be had as long we're all here!

On a side note, I caved and picked up the pikachu 3ds xl today! It's so pretteh o.o The store only had two and I snagged the first one. They kind of put a hold on it for me at gamestop since I talked to them last night about it. I'm now "the dude with the pikachu wallet". What can I say, I make an impression! I'll see you all around the forums!

Blog Entries

Hello Birdy! Welcome to the Bulbagarden Forums! I hope you have a fun time posting and if you ever want to chat, you can leave me a visitor message on my profile and's I'll make sure that's I'll get back to you! I hope I see you around!

I'm Glad to see your ready for X and Y! It's also good that you read through the rules! It will certainly make your experience a lot more fun.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Awesome! Hi there, Birdy. Mewtwo and Mew were some of the main things that got me back into the fandom :3 .

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welcome, hope you have fun!