Greetings from Poland

Thread: Greetings from Poland

Add ecoute on Facebook

Default Greetings from Poland

Hello, everyone!
    I'm from Poland, and I am a big fan of Pokemon franchise. I started watching anime series when I was 7, maybe 8 years old, when it was being aired in my country. I loved it! And so did the whole Poland! It was a time when Pokemon where everywhere. But, to be honest, at the time I had no idea that it was based on video games. I landed my hands on my first Pokemon game when I was 10 or 11 years old, and it was the Blue version. I don't have to say that I loved it, do I? It was a rom that I got from my friend, and I remember that along with it I got Red version translated to Polish (very awkwardly, to be honest) and a hack named Pokemon Aqua. I can't seem to remember if I liked it or not, but I remember it was the first game where I saw Mewtwo.
    After beating Blue version I stopped playing Pokemon games, mainly because I had no internet connection at the time (yes, those were very hard times...), and after I finally got it after 6 years (sic!) I probably forgot all about it.
    Now it's year 2013, I'm 21 years old, and I started playing again! I beat Pokemon Blue for the second time and now I plan to finish every game I can manage to play. Next is Pokemon Red!
    I decided to find a place where I can talk with other PokeFans, and I thought there wouldn't be better place than Bulbagarden, for Bulbapedia helped me many times in my journey through Pokemon Blue. So... here I am! I hope I'll stay here for a long time.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Greetings from Poland

Welcome

Sounds like you've been at it a long time as have I

gone.
    Blog Entries

Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

Greeting my fellow european friend I myself is new to this site

Blog Entries

Follow Drey on Tumblr Visit Drey's Youtube Channel

Welcome! I'm new as well and so far I'm loving it! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Blog Entries

Greetings from Canada! Welcome to the forums!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hi, welcome to BMGf. Seems like you've been playing for a long time, I have as well. Bulbapedia is indeed very helpful for playing through the games. My Blue still works so I might give that a playthrough sometime. Playing through every game you have sounds very exciting, I hope to be able to do that sometime.

I hope you enjoy it here on BMGf, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member. See you around.

Blog Entries

Hi ecoute! Your username really reminds me of a French word, haha. But I was the same as you - as a kid I didn't know Pokemon was based off of a game so I watched the anime for a while before figuring out that we had games to play as well. It was a blast! Have a great time here, okay? :3
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

If I'm reading right, you haven't played in six years? That's a long time! I'm imagining the transition to X/Y so far must be huge, right? @_@ I know it would be to me if I didn't play Pokemon for that amount of time.

But welcome to Bulbagarden! This forum is great, and you should have an awesome time here!

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums ecoute! :)