Greeting Fellow Random Internet Dwellers!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Klopp

Thread: Greeting Fellow Random Internet Dwellers!

Default Greeting Fellow Random Internet Dwellers!

Hello to all who lay eyes upon this post.

The name is Klopp, you can call me that or any one of my bajillion or so nick-names, Klerpz, Bing, Mr. Dutz-Dutz, "The Blond Kid" or whatever else you can come up with. (Or maybe just call me Klopp, and we'll avoid all that unnecessary confusion. :3)

Just like my friend, Arylett, who also recently joined these forums, I have been wanting to join a nice internet community that is fun to be a part of, and doesn't give me a huge headache. The last few places I've been were very much lacking in both of those qualities, but I'm confident that won't be an issue around here. :3

I am just your not-so-average 22 year old male man of silliness. Been interested in Pokemon for quite a while, but lost interest for some reason, I don't really know why. The games have always been a pleasure to me, since my first time playing Yellow Version back in the day, but after 2 generations, I just kinda stopped playing it. Don't ask me why, I haven't got a clue, I just stopped playing and regret that I did, cause Pokemon is awesome. For some odd reason, in the midst of playing Pokemon Ruby Version, I put down my hand-held console, and never went back. Quite rude of me, I know, but what can I say? I used to be young and stupid.

Anyways, a little more than a year ago I was interested in getting back into pokemon, and planned on getting White version, but never got around to it until after meeting Arylett on the internet, and she encouraged me to get Soul Silver, as well as White. I still haven't beaten Soul Silver, and have not even started White, but I will eventually, some time after playing X and Y, that is. :3

But yes, now that I am back into playing good old Pokemanz, I am super insanely excited for X and Y. Already pre-ordered the game, as well as the epic super special limited edition blue Pokemon X and Y 3DS of pure awesomeness+50. The excitement of getting back into pokemon just as this new generation is coming out is immense, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all about it here on these forums. :3

Anyways, apart from Pokemon, I am a gamer, and am pretty much interested in every type of game out there. The style doesn't matter as long as the game is made well, providing decent amounts of long-lasting entertainment. I do have a preference for JRPGs though. They always have a very interesting story, which is the most important aspect of a game, in my opinion. Graphics and gameplay are both nice, but the real thing that keeps me staying til the end of the game is a good plot, and intriguing story.

Well, that's enough about me now, I think. Glad to be a part of these forums, and hope to get along with all of you here! :3

PS: Ignore my lack of avatar. The site refuses to cooperate with me there. Just imagine a Luxio wearing a Fedora, okay? :3
    Last edited by Klopp; 24th September 2013 at 01:05 PM.

Fox Witch of Red Arylett Dawnsborough's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Greeting Fellow Random Internet Dwellers!

Yay, Klerpz is finally here!

Welcome to this place, where you and I will hopefully have loads of fun. I already know so much about you, and have told you my opinion of your long-winded post. (Which I read to completion naturally anyway) Still, it is quite stupid how you put down the Pokemanz like that. WHY YOU DO?! Stupid younger Klerpz.

But yes, you're awesome, and I know you are. And lots of awesomeness will now happen since you're here. :3

(Just wish your avatar would upload. @_@ If you guys are wondering, his avatar looks like this.)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Hi,welcome to BMGf :) It is a super exciting time because X/Y drops in less than 3 weeks. It should be lots of fun, the games look great. We're glad you decided to join over here too, best Pokemon community IMO. I hope you'll have a wonderful time. I suggest checking out the X/Y section if you want, and if you need any help,feel free to ask a staff member such as myself. See yoy around.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Klopp View Post
    PS: Ignore my lack of avatar. The site refuses to cooperate with me there. Just imagine a Luxio wearing a Fedora, okay? :3
    Is it saved on your computer?

Anyways, welcome to BMGf, Klopp/Kloppz/Klerpz/Bing/Mr. Dutz-Dutz/The Blond Kid! :D

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Forums Klopp! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    ]Is it saved on your computer?
    Yesh, it most certainly is... I'm unsure as to why it's not working, since it meets all the requirements. 120x120, and only 32kb...

But Arylett just pointed out that I'm not the only person with this issue, so it must be something screwing up on the servers end of things. :3
    Can't change avatar?

Blog Entries

Oh you definitely need to play through SS and White. They are great games and worth every penny.. though X and Y are looking to be amazing as well. :D Welcome to BMGf, Klopp, have a great time here! I'm 22 so we're the same age hooray.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade