Good morning, Bulbagarden!

Thread: Good morning, Bulbagarden!

Default Good morning, Bulbagarden!

Hello! I'm something of a relapsing addict, I fear. I spent some three-four years of my life hanging on the Pokemon Company's every emission, then - thankfully, one might say - pulled myself together, stopped wearing a Pikachu backpack to school, started to consider that some things in life may indeed be more important than my Gardevoir's EVs and the injustice of never being able to go to organised TCG matches, and went back to life.

In the past months, I've been pulled back to my former fanaticism several times, but always managed to keep myself at arm's length. In August, however, the straw broke the Camerupt's back. I was hospitalised - where I still am - and found myself stuck in bed on a busy public children's ward, one of my only routes to distraction and therefore staving off the inevitability of throwing the paper curtains around my neck and jumping out of the window being... my DS and my copy of Platinum, the last Pokemon-related item I bought back in 2009 and barely played.

I started to play it, finished the gyms and E4, and am currently messing around in the battle frontier-y thing while building up a battling team. I feel almost tempted to buy HG/SS - I'd always yearned for a return to Johto - and maybe even B/W/2. And, finally, having long since forgotten my misspelt, probably number-infested 9/10-year-old username, I made a new account here.

Hello again, Bulbagarden. 'S good to be back.

Default Re: Good morning, Bulbagarden!

Hello Nekonomist, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Well now it's officially morning here. XD

Anyway, welcome to BMGF!Really interesting story. You should buy some HGSS and B2W2 cause I know you'll enjoy all of them. :) (or at least choose either HG or SS and either B2 or W2)

Well hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself.

Blog Entries

Hello! Welcome (Back?) to the Bulbagarden forums! I hope you have a fun time posting and if you ever need a friend or want to chat, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message on my page!

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Hello Nekonomist, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised that BMGf is still quite so alive and kicking, as I did a short tour of Serebii, Marriland, PokeGym, PokeBeach, PokeZam, Pokenergy, and a handful of my other prior haunts, and felt rather as if I had woken up in the future after being frozen and were walking through the ruins of London or Edinburgh desperately trying to pinpoint and identify a twisted bridge girder here, a distinctively-colored heap of fallen masonry there. Eek.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    Well now it's officially morning here. XD

Anyway, welcome to BMGF!Really interesting story. You should buy some HGSS and B2W2 cause I know you'll enjoy all of them. :) (or at least choose either HG or SS and either B2 or W2)

Well hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself.
    Following my father's example with Benson & Hedge's and my mother's with red wine, I've recently been putting myself to the task of kicking the game habit. There is no better way to sink hours of your rather conspicuously finite life into something yielding little satisfaction and only serving to depress you when you look at the counter. That said, I have my DS with Platinum on my lap next to this laptop as I type these hypocritical words, so that should give you some idea of how well that's going. :P I shall indeed be picking up SoulSilver and Black, after I count what remains of my finances in the aftermath of Christmas〜

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire
    Hello! Welcome (Back?) to the Bulbagarden forums! I hope you have a fun time posting and if you ever need a friend or want to chat, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message on my page!
    Nice to meet you - thank you!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nekonomist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire
    Nice to meet you - thank you!
    You wouldn't happen to be a fanfic writer or a writer of any kind, do you?

Hey Nekonomist, welcome to BMGf. Id recommend both HG/SS and B2W2, they are great games :) If you need any help here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I try to answer the best I can, and I hope you have a great time here.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be a fanfic writer or a writer of any kind, do you?
    I've never written fanfic, sorry! I enjoy writing, but I've never made anything public anywhere you would have seen it, sorry,

Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

Welcome to BMGF! Or welcome back, whichever. :D Hope you have a great time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekonomist View Post
    I've never written fanfic, sorry! I enjoy writing, but I've never made anything public anywhere you would have seen it, sorry,
    You ought to. I think you'd be pretty good :)

^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hiya :) Have a fantastic time here :D

Quote Originally Posted by Okamidna View Post
    You ought to. I think you'd be pretty good :)
    I don't really like fanfic, I'm afraid... patiently awaiting the lynch mob!
    I might try some time, though, if hospital boredom conspires to curry my grey matter any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab
    Hiya :) Have a fantastic time here :D
    Thank you - have a fantastic day!
    why herro again pokemon, it's been too long
    H. | 15 | stuck in hospital so forgive laggy replies ;~;

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Welcome to the forums, I hope I get to see you around!

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums, Nekonomist. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Thank you, Greece and Pyradox! Pokemon's an excellent little bit of escapism at times like this.
    why herro again pokemon, it's been too long
    H. | 15 | stuck in hospital so forgive laggy replies ;~;