The Garden Grotto General Chat - Page 8

Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1875
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: The Garden Grotto General Chat

  1. #106
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Thanks!



  2. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2
    Add Gabbachu on Facebook
    Visit Gabbachu's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Hello people

    Apparently to join a group

    You have too have at least 5 posts

    Which I kinda find a little much

    So I am having too post 5 post
    Last edited by Ghost; 3rd April 2012 at 09:04 PM.

  3. #108
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LODAF
    Posts
    11,811
    Blog Entries
    255
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    This.

    This is the longest post chain I've seen.

    Ever.

  4. #109
    Master of Pies PieMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    RNG domain
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Well, nobody like the post caps to do stuff ...
    :D

  5. #110
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?



  6. #111
    G50
    G50 is online now
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,761
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
    When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?

  7. #112
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by PieMaster View Post
    Well, nobody like the post caps to do stuff ...
    I think it's to stop the spam-bots, and you can get more then five post by posting in the outside the box section.

  8. #113
    Master of Pies PieMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    RNG domain
    Posts
    83
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PieMaster View Post
    Well, nobody like the post caps to do stuff ...
    I think it's to stop the spam-bots, and you can get more then five post by posting in the outside the box section.
    I know the reason they're here, but really, if you wait 10 minutes you can get 15 posts at the conversational chat
    :D

  9. #114
    Your Darkest Nightmare Locked In My Asylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Wreaking havoc on your dreams...
    Posts
    198
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Locked In My Asylum on Tumblr Visit Locked In My Asylum's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    I have a question: Is there a rule for bumping old threads?
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan

  10. #115
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Kinda, you can post In an old thread If it's relevant, but not just to bump. Some sections make exceptions.

  11. #116
    Guardian of the Skies
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    With Ho-Oh
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Hello!

  12. #117
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
    When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?
    On the menu it said it was deleted.



  13. #118
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,001
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnarf View Post
    Hello!
    Hello there. I like your theme, very nice.

  14. #119
    Sig By Blue Dragon Ino-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    A Bed
    Posts
    11,079
    Blog Entries
    510

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
    When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?
    On the menu it said also it was deleted.
    Blog mod here to save the day!

    Actually...I'm not. I'm pretty sure it was fully deleted. Sorry.

  15. #120
    I was born for this Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On a Carpet Whale
    Posts
    1,020
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ino-Chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terra-chan View Post
    I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
    When you tried re-saving it, did it also say on the menu that it was deleted? or did it just not go through?
    On the menu it said also it was deleted.
    Blog mod here to save the day!

    Actually...I'm not. I'm pretty sure it was fully deleted. Sorry.
    So there isn't a away to fix it? ( could I right a bloc with the sane title?)



Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •