The Garden Grotto General Chat - Page 76
Page 76 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2054

Thread: The Garden Grotto General Chat

Default Re: The Garden Grotto General Chat

Oh yeah I forgot to say, if anyone want to make a pokémon, call me. I breed it for nature, gender, ability, moves and EV, just don't ask for IVs I don't do it on mine either XD
    Maybe, just maybe, I'll try IVs, I mean, I didn't care for hidden power, and now I'm paying atention to it. I ask for nothing in return, I like to see people using the pokémon I make ^^

Hey there Yuri! :D I got into breeding recently myself and it's a lot of fun. It's one of the reasons I still play Black 2, actually, since I've beaten almost everything else.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

I know I'm new too so it might be awkward, but hi Yuri!

I have a lot of respect for breeders, I never have enough patience to get everything right. Breeding for gender and ability is hard enough, natures for me are nearly impossible. XD My proudest breeding moment so far was when I hatched a shiny Eevee in White! I was trying the Masuda method, it took forever... I'm thinking once I get less busy I should try breeding stuff again, it's really frustrating but it's worth it. :)

I'm one of those people that has ZERO tolerance for grinding and such...so breeding was always super tedious for me ._.
    Happy late Cirno De Mayo everyone! (Just noticed I never made a sig...meh, maybe later)

Breeding is pretty cool, but wow a shiny, I have like found 3 or 4 in my life playing pokemon.
    Shinies for me are kinda like a nightmare, I got a Tangela but its nature were terrible, it loses defense...really, is still is its best stat even reduced XD
    My best is a shiny Ghastly, +Speed -Sp.Def, Naive if I'm not mistaken.
    An Eevee shiny is really cute.

Thanks! Yeah, my only other shiny (besides Gyarados) is a shiny Shuppet in Sapphire...it was a really long time ago. The vast majority of shinies I have are from trades with other people. That Eevee was some random nature like Naughty or something, but I was so excited it was shiny that I didn't care. ^^;
    The downside of the Masuda Method is that you're left with boxes full of Pokémon that aren't shiny, I think I have over 100 Eevees sitting in my White file that I need to get rid of. XD
    A shiny Gastly? That's really cool! I really love Gastly's shiny sprite, the colors are pretty. :)

Indeed once you get a shiny you are like, forced to train that pokémon, I mean what are the odds you'll get another one XD
    A Shuppet. I really like this pokémon ^^
    Ghost may be my second favorite type.

Haha, I know right? Coolness of having a green Espeon > dealing with a bad nature. XD
    Banette freaks me out, but I think Shuppet is cool :) What's your favorite type then? Psychic? /generalizing because of the Gardevoir avatar :P

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I used to think Banette was kinda creepy but Dusclops is creepier.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Abba On Twitter Add Abba on Facebook Add Abba on Google+
    Follow Abba on Tumblr Visit Abba's Youtube Channel

Are those pokemon names auto-linking?
    Because if they are then that is an annoying feature.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

They do. I think it could be kinda useful.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

I liked this link feature, is kinda useful.
    My favorite pokémon is Gardevoir, but my favorire type is normal.
    I like Banette because it is creepy, its pokédex entry, the doll stuff is really creepy ^^
    White: 2881 9369 6233
    White 2: 3612 1870 2379
    A breeder at your service.

I can imagine the link feature would be useful if people prefer/use Japanese names, since then you get a link to what Pokémon they're talking about.
    Yeah, the dex entry is why I think Banette is creepy. I don't like creepy stuff much. Dusclops is pretty bad, too. :P
    Deciding on a favorite Pokémon is hard...my favorite legendary is definitely Mew, but I don't know about non-legendaries. Although I do like a lot of Dark-types (Umbreon, Deino family, Weavile, etc.) so I guess you could say my favorite type is Dark. ^^;

Ah, I'm on Tapatalk so I can't see the links! (´⌒`)
    But speaking of favorites, I could never really choose! There are so many great pokemon to love, you know? Luxray is definitely in my top 5 though, it just looks like a cool mascot you'd see in an 80s anime.

I did go through this huge Shinx phase though (๑´`๑)♡ I would doodle Shinx and write 「コリンク」(Korinku) everywheeeere.

I understand, deciding on a favorite is hard.
    Maybe picking one from each generation, naw its still dificult.
    Well, the description on Gardevoir is beautiful, about protecting its trainer.
    The ability trace is cool, and I like pokémon that have some defence and will-o-wisp.
    But yeah, all the pokémon mentioned, Luxray, Umbreon, Deino are cool. I guess bug is a type I don't like, but generation V changed my mind - Volcarona
    I can't decide on a top 5, maybe top 50 XD
    White: 2881 9369 6233
    White 2: 3612 1870 2379
    A breeder at your service.