Contest Winners - Tracking Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Default Re: Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman.EXE View Post
    hey, not to be a bother, but are there any significant updates on the status of the prizes being shipped?
    Yeah, I'd like to know too... I hoped the prize will arrive by early March (seems unlikely now...) since that's when I'm supposed to meet a friend that I sent my prize to his address...

I agree. It has been well over a month and I know that it is not just me, but most of the winners are dying in anticipation for their prizes to arrive. I understand that you guys are working on a more organized method to help sort out some of the confusion, but it's not a good thing that it's taking so long. If you guys absolutely can't send out the prizes in a different manner, I would like to see a notice first of what is actually going on.

Follow mediantiba On Twitter Add mediantiba on Facebook Add mediantiba on Google+
    Visit mediantiba's Youtube Channel

I also agree. why is this taking too much time?

At least 150 or more to see.
    To be a Pokémon Master is my destiny.

Diamond: 0774-9316-4387 · Platinum: 1848-8502-8211 · HeartGold: 1849-4331-7811
    Black: 0346-9189-3038 · Black 2: 2366-3767-7323
    Nintendo 3DS: 1005-9974-7452

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

*cough* yeah, I echo the concerns. I was really hoping to get some of my prizes for a cosplay tomorrow, but I can see that isn't happening.

@Archaic

or really @ anyone who bothers to check this thread?

I propose that next year, strict deadlines be placed for the address information to be given. I think this would motivate people to choose their prizes more efficiently.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Any progress on any of the prizes being shipped?
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry to sound antsy, but I won a calendar. The space on my wall reserved for it is empty, and it's mid-February!

Bulbagarden... I always loved the contests you guys held because they were so fun and you guys were so reliable -- what happened this year?? ):

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

It may be a bit late... But congrats to the winners!!

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Hello everyone,

This is a quick update to say that there's nothing to update, I'm afraid.

Long story short, but this is all pretty much my own fault. Due to issues with my own personal schedule (from general busyness mostly, having just started my PhD), I've not been able to sync my schedule with the guys from HAVA (who give us the money for this contests) to properly arrange for things. In previous years, I just sent them an email and that was it, but after the mistakes that were made last year (with the person who had been sending the prizes out getting things incorrect because she wasn't familiar with Pokémon), we'd arranged that I'd be making those purchases myself, with a corporate credit card they'd give me the details for. That's not something that can safely be done through email, so I need to actually talk to the people there directly, at a time convenient for them, and that just hasn't been able to happen as of yet.

The good news, such as it is, is that I should be able to talk to them this weekend. We'll also be sending out prizes by rush shipping wherever possible (including for outside US winners), so once things are ordered (which, with any luck, should be this Sunday), they shouldn't take too long to get to you.

Sorry everyone for these continued delays.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    Hello everyone,

This is a quick update to say that there's nothing to update, I'm afraid.

Long story short, but this is all pretty much my own fault. Due to issues with my own personal schedule (from general busyness mostly, having just started my PhD), I've not been able to sync my schedule with the guys from HAVA (who give us the money for this contests) to properly arrange for things. In previous years, I just sent them an email and that was it, but after the mistakes that were made last year (with the person who had been sending the prizes out getting things incorrect because she wasn't familiar with Pokémon), we'd arranged that I'd be making those purchases myself, with a corporate credit card they'd give me the details for. That's not something that can safely be done through email, so I need to actually talk to the people there directly, at a time convenient for them, and that just hasn't been able to happen as of yet.

The good news, such as it is, is that I should be able to talk to them this weekend. We'll also be sending out prizes by rush shipping wherever possible (including for outside US winners), so once things are ordered (which, with any luck, should be this Sunday), they shouldn't take too long to get to you.

Sorry everyone for these continued delays.
    Well, don't worry too much, but truth to be told, I was getting pretty... unnerved when it comes to things like this. I think I really, really need to get the mailbox replaced right away (it got wrecked)! Looking forward to my prize getting in, hopefully before this June or something. :)
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Things would have to be pretty screwed up for it to be that late. ^^;;; Even with the worst screwups we've had (the Black & White games last year, where our supplier for some reason sent out copies of the PC game "Black & White" to some people), we still got things fixed much quicker than that. ^^;;;;;;

I guess there's no chance then my prize will arrive by March 8th, right?... that's when I'll meet my friend at some anime convention, which is when he was supposed to give me the prize I sent to him...
    Oh well, worst case I'll get it in April then when we might meet again

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, this is probably a crazy question/concept, but any chance of upon request any of us with a choice of prizes being able to abort and just get a pre-order of B2/W2: Electric Boogaloo in Japanese? >_>
    Last edited by System Error; 25th February 2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Don't know what to put here.

Blog Entries

Yes.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    Yes.

Is it possible for me to change my prize to the eventual US release of it, even if it's that far back to the point of having to wait until the next year, and also perhaps having the address ending up changed?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast