Contest Winners - Tracking Thread - Page 11

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

rin

Default Re: Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Hm so I just asked my friend whether she has received my prize for me and it's been over a month now and she hasn't, may I know the status of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    That reminds me, I need to find some solution to the customs fee @Piplup had to pay as well...
    PM'd you about that
    @Archaic
    Still waiting for an answer...

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

I'm not going to go and try to justify the comedy of errors that's got us to this point. It's a long story, but I don't think anyone wants to hear it, and I don't blame you. It's ridiculous that you've all been kept waiting this long, and I'm sorry. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you all get your stuff ASAP. I think that should be just @UnovaCastaway, and @rin. I'll also be giving you two something extra. I was simply going to add your choice of Black 2 or White 2, though since rin is already down for pre-orders anyway, I'm open to substituting items there if that's better.

@Piplup;, I'll be contacting you in the morning my time about that situation with those customs fees. If anyone else got charged customs fees BTW, please let me know. Those things were listed as gifts, and you shouldn't have been paying them. Reimbursing you may be a little troublesome if your country doesn't have Paypal, but I'll find something.

Everyone else...let me know ASAP if you think the address I have on file for your pre-order may be wrong for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to find these went to the wrong place. I'll be double checking my PM's over the next day or two just in case, and will use the address from the most recent PM I have.
    Last edited by Archaic; 30th September 2012 at 07:55 AM.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I'm just curious, for those of us who are getting B2W2 - and I'm sorry if this question has been asked/answered already - are there going to be tracking numbers for them so we can keep track of where they are and when we should get them?

Blog Entries

Yes, as soon as Amazon ships those and gives me tracking numbers, I'll be forwarding them to you.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Fantastic. Thank you kindly. :)

Blog Entries

FYI everyone, while Amazon has yet to give us tracking numbers, I've checked the open orders page for our account and they've got a delivery estimate of October 12th for most of you (if we made your order through another store, obviously this doesn't apply to you). Considering we paid for 2 day shipping, that seems a little weird, but for now we'll use that as a baseline.

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you Archaic! I will definitely enjoy playing it!
    WHITE FC: 3010 2870 9206

rin

I'm not going to go and try to justify the comedy of errors that's got us to this point. It's a long story, but I don't think anyone wants to hear it, and I don't blame you. It's ridiculous that you've all been kept waiting this long, and I'm sorry. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you all get your stuff ASAP. I think that should be just @UnovaCastaway, and @rin. I'll also be giving you two something extra. I was simply going to add your choice of Black 2 or White 2, though since rin is already down for pre-orders anyway, I'm open to substituting items there if that's better.

Just replied to your PM.
    Its been alright for me since I have no rush for receiving my prizes, just that I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna get them.
    I don't know what you're gonna give for extra or how much money is allocated but if there's anything I ever want, it's the Vanilite Pokedoll since there's no Pokemon Center where I'm from.
    Of course, I am just putting it out there. It's perfectly fine if that's not an option I do not want to ask for more than what I'm given, I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.
    One sec....PAL? Ah crap, you did specify PAL in your PM a while back, didn't you? @rin;, the only online store I know which will send to your country would ship US editions, not PAL. I can get a PAL to you, since I can buy one for you here in Australia and send that, but that may take a little while longer to get to you than the shipping from this other store.

Blog Entries

Many, though not yet all, of the games have now shipped. They don't seem to have given preference to people whose orders were made earlier, it's a bit all over the place. I'll PM everyone their tracking numbers when I get back from work later today, and post up a list here of whose things have yet to ship when I do.
    Noivern likes this.

rin

Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.
    One sec....PAL? Ah crap, you did specify PAL in your PM a while back, didn't you? @rin;, the only online store I know which will send to your country would ship US editions, not PAL. I can get a PAL to you, since I can buy one for you here in Australia and send that, but that may take a little while longer to get to you than the shipping from this other store.
    Haha, I knew that there might be errors. Ah, it's alright. I'll go with the US version to avoid issues. : )

Blog Entries

Looks like I won't even have to send you guys tracking numbers. The delivery estimates Amazon gave updated, and most of you in the US should actually have them tomorrow. If you do not get one, PM me and I'll send you the tracking code immediately after I wake up tomorrow morning my time.

Blog Entries

If you are in the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Thursday evening your local time, please let me know.
    If you are outside the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Saturday, please let me know.

If you have received your game on time....post it here in this thread, so I know for certain and can tick your name off. ^^;

Oh, and @rin;, good news. The store unexpectedly got in European versions as well, so you'll get a PAL version as you originally requested after all. =)
    Last edited by Archaic; 10th October 2012 at 07:27 AM.

Blog Entries

I've received my game. Thank you!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast