The "Check Your Signature" Thread - Page 74

Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1900
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

  1. #1096
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Yeah , I know! I just got mine checked but, too tall?

  2. #1097
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Yeah , I know! I just got mine checked but, too tall?
    325 x 176 pixels, it's too tall.


  3. #1098
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    I'm pretty sure mine is okay, but could someone please check it?
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  4. #1099
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine is okay, but could someone please check it?
    450 x 170 pixels, it's too tall


  5. #1100
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine is okay, but could someone please check it?
    450 x 170 pixels, it's too tall
    How's it now?
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  6. #1101
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by コジロウ View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine is okay, but could someone please check it?
    450 x 170 pixels, it's too tall
    How's it now?
    450 x 162 pixels. You should be ok with 2 pixels over. You can lower the height if you want though.


  7. #1102
    Give me HSOWA Mimi-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not From Japan
    Posts
    14
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi-Chan View Post
    Is mine good?
    about 300 x 122 pixels. You're good :)
    Thanks for checking!
    Dialga will turn into a new BMGf account
    Palkia Will take you to the forums itself!

  8. #1103
    The Lighting Star BreeZaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Luxrayland
    Posts
    15

    Visit BreeZaps's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Is my sig ok? Im new and I want to be sure that im doing everything right.
    Darkness...

  9. #1104
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BreeZaps View Post
    Is my sig ok? Im new and I want to be sure that im doing everything right.
    about 850 x 178 pixels, it's too tall and too wide.

    1) lower the text size to one
    2) place both text underneath the image
    3) lower the image size to 140


  10. #1105
    The Lighting Star BreeZaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Luxrayland
    Posts
    15

    Visit BreeZaps's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    about 850 x 178 pixels, it's too tall and too wide.
    To tall and to wide... 0_o I didnt know. It looked fine to me. They should really make the sig size a bit bigger. But if I have to I will.
    Is it a bit better now?
    Darkness...

  11. #1106
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BreeZaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    about 850 x 178 pixels, it's too tall and too wide.
    To tall and to wide... 0_o I didnt know. It looked fine to me. They should really make the sig size a bit bigger. But if I have to I will.
    Is it a bit better now?
    lower the text size to one, then it should be good :)


  12. #1107
    The Lighting Star BreeZaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Luxrayland
    Posts
    15

    Visit BreeZaps's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    lower the text size to one, then it should be good :)
    How do I do that? Im going to bed so I will change it tomorrow.
    Darkness...

  13. #1108
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BreeZaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    lower the text size to one, then it should be good :)
    How do I do that? Im going to bed so I will change it tomorrow.
    1) Highlight the text
    2) click the "size" icon arrow
    3) choose the number 1


  14. #1109
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    This okay?

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  15. #1110
    G50
    G50 is offline
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,754
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    This okay?
    196 x 134 pixels.

    500.28 KB, you should be good.
    Dragonfyre likes this.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •