The "Check Your Signature" Thread - Page 112

Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1900
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

  1. #1666
    cute patootie Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,214
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    You're fine, @Pein;. ^^

  2. #1667
    G50
    G50 is online now
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,750
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchipedia View Post
    I'm pretty sure my signature's a good size, but I'll ask anyway.
    673 x 135 pixels, the text stretches too far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Palpitoad View Post
    Is my okay?
    590 x 60 pixels, you're good. :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippowdon View Post
    Hello every
    500 x 150 pixels, you're good. :)


  3. #1668
    Good Bad Bug Glitchipedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Knight Pokémon University
    Posts
    2,467
    Blog Entries
    30
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    673 x 135 pixels, the text stretches too far.
    How is it now?

    YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

  4. #1669
    G50
    G50 is online now
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,750
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchipedia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    673 x 135 pixels, the text stretches too far.
    How is it now?
    332 x 144 pixels, you're good. :)


  5. #1670
    Johto/Unova Trainer Strix182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    I think mine is way too tall.

  6. #1671
    G50
    G50 is online now
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,750
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strix182 View Post
    I think mine is way too tall.
    406 x 107 pixels, you're good :)


  7. #1672
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,375
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    I think mine is okay, but I feel like asking is better than getting a (unlikely) warning. So, check please?

  8. #1673
    G50
    G50 is online now
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,750
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shushupu View Post
    I think mine is okay, but I feel like asking is better than getting a (unlikely) warning. So, check please?
    250 x 138 pixels, just under 500 KB; you're good :)
    Reila likes this.


  9. #1674
    Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    7
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    How is this?:
    lolapalooza.png
    I don't know why its coming so small on here.

  10. #1675
    cute patootie Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,214
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    How is this?:
    lolapalooza.png
    I don't know why its coming so small on here.
    It's very, very big. It's 900 pixels wide which is over the 600 pixels width limit and 304 pixels tall, meaning it's above the 160 pixels height limit as well. :(
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

  11. #1676
    Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    7
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    How is this?:
    lolapalooza.png
    I don't know why its coming so small on here.
    It's very, very big. It's 900 pixels wide which is over the 600 pixels width limit and 304 pixels tall, meaning it's above the 160 pixels height limit as well. :(
    Okay I cropped it a little bit more, how is this?
    reallytiny.png
    Sorry, I can't really check the size.

  12. #1677
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    21,986
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    How is this?:
    lolapalooza.png
    I don't know why its coming so small on here.
    It's very, very big. It's 900 pixels wide which is over the 600 pixels width limit and 304 pixels tall, meaning it's above the 160 pixels height limit as well. :(
    Okay I cropped it a little bit more, how is this?
    reallytiny.png
    Sorry, I can't really check the size.
    675 x 270 pixels, Im afraid it's above both the height and width limit still.

  13. #1678
    Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    7
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weavile Warrior View Post
    How is this?:
    lolapalooza.png
    I don't know why its coming so small on here.
    It's very, very big. It's 900 pixels wide which is over the 600 pixels width limit and 304 pixels tall, meaning it's above the 160 pixels height limit as well. :(
    Okay I cropped it a little bit more, how is this?
    reallytiny.png
    Sorry, I can't really check the size.
    675 x 270 pixels, Im afraid it's above both the height and width limit still.
    Really? It looks so tiny on my computer. Oh well, I'll just find something else.

  14. #1679
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,375
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    @Weavile Warrior; I changed the dimensions of the image for you, even though you didn't ask me.


  15. #1680
    Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowpoint City
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    7
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

    Default Re: The "Check Your Signature" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    @Weavile Warrior; I changed the dimensions of the image for you, even though you didn't ask me.

    Thank you so much! I was thinking of just giving up on that one and finding another so you were a really big help! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •