Type effectiveness error? Steel is not immune to poison?

Thread: Type effectiveness error? Steel is not immune to poison?

Default Type effectiveness error? Steel is not immune to poison?

I was recently browsing the new pages of Bulbapedia. I noticed that in the pages of the Grass/Steel type Pokémon Tesshido and Nattoorei, the type effectiveness chart states that these Pokémon take 2x damage from Poison type attacks. Even though Grass is weak to poison, wouldn't Steel's immunity completely cancel that out?

Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if it's an error in any instance where one of a Pokémon's type is weak to a certain type that the second type is immune to.

Just in case, if I notice any more, I'll link to those articles in this thread... I would have corrected the article myself, but editing is locked currently.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Type effectiveness error? Steel is not immune to poison?

Quote Originally Posted by Kianglo View Post
    I was recently browsing the new pages of Bulbapedia. I noticed that in the pages of the Grass/Steel type Pokémon Tesshido and Nattoorei, the type effectiveness chart states that these Pokémon take 2x damage from Poison type attacks. Even though Grass is weak to poison, wouldn't Steel's immunity completely cancel that out?

Has anyone else noticed this? I wonder if it's an error in any instance where one of a Pokémon's type is weak to a certain type that the second type is immune to.

Just in case, if I notice any more, I'll link to those articles in this thread... I would have corrected the article myself, but editing is locked currently.
    Fixed. It came from an error in the NewPokémon template that didn't include Steel as 0*.