Team Rocket doesn't blast off in this episode - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Team Rocket doesn't blast off in this episode

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Team Rocket doesn't blast off in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by DJWolfy View Post
    Why do you make such a big deal about it ? The trivia is specifically made for things that are unique, interesting facts or things which interrupt the normal setting of the story. Therefore a non-blast off interrupts the normal setting making it trivial, since TR are making an habit out of this. As such, as long as there are no blast-offs (until BW) I will add them to trivia section, untill an admin forbids me to do so.
    The point he's making is that they aren't really unique events. Also, "I will continue to do so until an admin forbids me" is really not the right mindset; ideally, if somebody disagrees with you, the best option is to discuss the problem, not continue because the other person has no authority.

Ok, you got it all wrong. What I meant to say was that as long as higher ranks do not say that it is a useless thing to be added to the stuff then it means that it's still good for a trivia. Plus, I have discussed the problem before on his talk page. I didn't do any edit war, instead he was banned the 3rd time for edit war. Also, since I add them myself I don't see why is there such a big discussion about it. I mean I don't bother anyone to add them.

追放されたバカ

Ok, you got it all wrong. What I meant to say was that as long as higher ranks do not say that it is a useless thing to be added to the stuff then it means that it's still good for a trivia. Plus, I have discussed the problem before on his talk page. I didn't do any edit war, instead he was banned the 3rd time for edit war. Also, since I add them myself I don't see why is there such a big discussion about it. I mean I don't bother anyone to add them.
    But it is useless. My removal of the trivia about blastoffs was not factored into the block. They were decided by other edit wars. You did technically edit war, but it was largely ignored. Just because I made a few bad edits doesn't discredit me entirely. Besides, I'm back in two weeks. Making a thread was the only way for me to make the issue public

Fish fingers and custard Werdnae's Avatar Former Bulbapedia Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Please do not fight. Ad hominem arguments (ones that attack the person, not their position) do not in any way help your argument and are not appropriate. Keep it civil people.
    Thanks Jo The Marten for the avatar.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies,
    night will fall and the dark will rise,
    when a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the cost.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Actually I didn't edit war since I didn't kept reverting your deletions. After your first deletion I've asked you on your talk page about your motives. Look, as long as there isn't any blast-off page for team rocket then I don't see why is there a problem to keep such things in the trivia section. You just don't bother about small staff and let me do it. And it isn't quite useless. It is a fact that interrupts the normal setting of the scenario, even if the script was made for them to blast off or not.

追放されたバカ

Actually I didn't edit war since I didn't kept reverting your deletions. After your first deletion I've asked you on your talk page about your motives. Look, as long as there isn't any blast-off page for team rocket then I don't see why is there a problem to keep such things in the trivia section. You just don't bother about small staff and let me do it. And it isn't quite useless. It is a fact that interrupts the normal setting of the scenario, even if the script was made for them to blast off or not.
    DJ, it takes two to edit war. Just because you weren't punished doesn't mean you didnt participate. And Blastoffs do have their own article. I didn't say it wasn't useless. I said it wasn't worthy of trivia as it is not as uncommon as you think. Why are you trying to limit what I do and do not edit?

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanDPBeDoublEwe View Post
    Why are you trying to limit what I do and do not edit?
    Given that you are presently blocked from Bulbapedia, I don't think it really matters what you do and do not edit. This thread has grown off-topic. If you two wish to continue this conversation, please do it through another means.

We've got some ideas about how to handle Team Rocket blasting off (or not, as the case may be). Thread closed.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12