BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 93

Page 93 of 170 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2540
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Wears sunglasses at night deuxhero's Avatar

Default Re: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Note on Diglett's page that during poketranfer, it will run between bushes, rather than leap between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex
    JC Denton: "What a shame."

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LadyScathach View Post
    Is there anything on the Battle Institute in Gen V?
    Only here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    The Nacrene Gym Glitch didn't work for me. I just moved the bookcase on Black and the text box doesn't show up. No I have not left the room and yes I am on the stepladder.

It's a European copy, BTW.
    That's interesting. Has anyone else tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by deuxhero View Post
    Note on Diglett's page that during poketranfer, it will run between bushes, rather than leap between them.
    Done.

Battle Pike Champion HoennMaster's Avatar

This edit needs to be undone...I think. Only Water Gun is marked as recent but Razor Shell was just used in the last episode.

Also, I think we need to switch the infobox on the White Forest article. It currently has the location infobox but I believe it should have the town infobox since the games and media seem to treat it as a town since it has residents and they are the main factor of the town and it's appearance.

Blog Entries

I would like to see some trivia added to The Royal Unova page. I would like it mention that is most likily based off the Circle Line sightseeing tours.
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

- William Westmoreland

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

-Douglas MacArthur

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    The Nacrene Gym Glitch didn't work for me. I just moved the bookcase on Black and the text box doesn't show up. No I have not left the room and yes I am on the stepladder.

It's a European copy, BTW.
    Turns out the method was wrong. I got a much better video which gives instructions too. I tried it and it worked.

Disaster approaches... BlackwaterPark's Avatar

On each page for the elemental types (like the one for Fighting, for example), there's a chart that lists all the moves of that type and some of their attributes. I think it would be helpful if a column was added for which generation the moves were introduced in.
    Current activity: Playing through Platinum for the first time.

1. Find shiny Pokemon
    2. Determine Secret ID
    3. RNG to my heart's content!

Last updated April 17, 2012

PLA

Magic Bounce
    Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard causing moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
    Couldn't all this be simplified as "Status moves, excluding Memento"? Poor Status, always overshadowed by Special and Physical, never recognized as a grown-up move category.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Is it really all status moves (except Momento)? What about Trick? And then that definition also excludes status moves to be used on the user.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

lieks SpecialShipping. Pikachu127's Avatar

I, being a perfectionist, would like to see this happen.

A standardization of the Pokedex Holders of Pokemon Adventures/Special's pages. For example, PHA has "history" and then "pokemon". PHB has "personality" and "history".

Maybe include the blood types for all of them (except for those who don't have one listed).

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

I think the Blood Types are listed in the trivia at the bottom of the page.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

lieks SpecialShipping. Pikachu127's Avatar

Not for all of them...

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

QUICK QUESTION you know how on Windows you can submit an edit without using the button by pressing Alt+Shift+S (or preview with Alt+Shift+P)?? is there any way to do that on a Mac? thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu127 View Post
    Not for all of them...
    they should be. do you know off the top of your head whose is missing? thanks :)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PK10
    "was first broadcast in Japan on December 24, 2002"
    "First broadcast -> Japan: December 22, 2000"
    - what?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_Chronicles_episodes
    compare the eps of Winter Vacation => all four released at "December 24, 2002" => good trolling -.-.
    Compare with:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pikachu_shorts
    => different.

I haven't seen any server suffering for weeks and the game's been out a few weeks, so I think the "Black and White-related server stress" is out of date and needs to be fixed. Then we wouldn't be posting for minor things.

PLA

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Is it really all status moves (except Momento)? What about Trick? And then that definition also excludes status moves to be used on the user.
    True, no idea about Trick. But since it reflects the effect back to the user, the distinction on moves used by the bouncer on itself doesn't seem important. Or does your second example refer to beneficial effects used by an ally? My guess is that those would be reflected, as a drawback for the ability.

Of course, the text still needs elaborations. I don't think anyone has gotten around to testing it yet. For example, if it's as I think, and it only reflects effects targetting the pokemon with the ability, and not when any pokemon on the field is targetted, that would be a good addition to the text.

But here I'm only addressing the moves, rather than the targets, and though there are exceptions to be noted and listed (Memento, possibly Trick), I can't off the top of my head think of an example of "stat lowering status moves ..., non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard causing moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on" that is not a Status move.

That's why I think exceptions should be noted instead of examples.