BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 55

Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

That's a known problem in Google Chrome. It's not rendering CSS3 properly. Right now, there is no fix except to use another browser if it bothers you that much.

Confusing Post Syndrome Fern 24's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    That's a known problem in Google Chrome. It's not rendering CSS3 properly. Right now, there is no fix except to use another browser if it bothers you that much.
    OK, thx. I can just hope Chrome fixes it.
    I ship my Avatar & Oshawott! - Inheritance fans, unite!

Take It Easy, Chicken Virtual-Z's Avatar

Yeah, I'm running Chrome (since about 3 months ago) and Vista, and it does that for me too.

Might have to switch back to Firefox.

Is it ok for me to create the Gen V TM template?
    =\

How's this?

Code:
    {| align="center" class="toccolours" cellspacing="2" style="border: 3px solid #88a; {{roundy|20px}}" 
    |-
    ! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}} padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[TM]]s
    |- style="font-size:85%;" align="center"
    | {{m|Claw Sharpen|01}} | {{m|Dragon Claw|02}} | {{m|Psycho Shock|03}} | {{m|Calm Mind|04}} | {{m|Roar|05}} | {{m|Toxic|06}} | {{m|Hail|07}} | {{m|Bulk Up|08}} | {{m|Venom Shock|09}} | {{m|Hidden Power|10}} | {{m|Sunny Day|11}} | {{m|Taunt|12}} | {{m|Ice Beam|13}} | {{m|Blizzard|14}} | {{m|Hyper Beam|15}} | {{m|Light Screen|16}} | {{m|Protect|17}} | {{m|Rain Dance|18}} | {{m|Telekinesis|19}} | {{m|Safeguard|20}} | {{m|Frustration|21}} | {{m|SolarBeam|22}} | {{m|Knock Down|23}} | {{m|Thunderbolt|24}} | {{m|Thunder|25}}
    | {{m|Earthquake|26}} | {{m|Return|27}} | {{m|Dig|28}} | {{m|Psychic|29}} | {{m|Shadow Ball|30}} | {{m|Brick Break|31}} | {{m|Double Team|32}} | {{m|Reflect|33}} | {{m|Slime Wave|34}} | {{m|Flamethrower|35}} | {{m|Sludge Bomb|36}} | {{m|Sandstorm|37}} | {{m|Fire Blast|38}} | {{m|Rock Tomb|39}} | {{m|Aerial Ace|40}} | {{m|Torment|41}} | {{m|Facade|42}} | {{m|Nitro Charge|43}} | {{m|Rest|44}} | {{m|Attract|45}} | {{m|Thief|46}} | {{m|Ankle Sweep|47}} | {{m|Canon|48}} | {{m|Echo Voice|49}} | {{m|Overheat|50}}
    | {{m|Side Change|51}} | {{m|Focus Blast|52}} | {{m|Energy Ball|53}} | {{m|False Swipe|54}} | {{m|Boiling Water|55}} | {{m|Fling|56}} | {{m|Charge Beam|57}} | {{m|Freefall|58}} | {{m|Devastate|59}} | {{m|Postpone|60}} | {{m|Will-O-Wisp|61}} | {{m|Acrobat|62}} | {{m|Embargo|63}} | {{m|Explosion|64}} | {{m|Shadow Claw|65}} | {{m|Payback|66}} | {{m|Retaliation|67}} | {{m|Giga Impact|68}} | {{m|Rock Polish|69}} | {{m|Flash|70}} | {{m|Stone Edge|71}} | {{m|Volt Change|72}} | {{m|Thunder Wave|73}} | {{m|Gyro Ball|74}} | {{m|Swords Dance|75}}
    | {{m|Insect Opposition|76}} | {{m|Psych Up|77}} | {{m|Smooth Over|78}} | {{m|Ice Breath|79}} | {{m|Rock Slide|80}} | {{m|X-Scissor|81}} | {{m|Dragon Tail|82}} | {{m|Cheer Up|83}} | {{m|Poison Jab|84}} | {{m|Dream Eater|85}} | {{m|Grass Knot|86}} | {{m|Swagger|87}} | {{m|Pluck|88}} | {{m|U-turn|89}} | {{m|Substitute|90}} | {{m|Flash Cannon|91}} | {{m|Trick Room|92}} | {{m|Wild Bolt |93}} | {{m|Rock Smash|94}} | {{m|Bark Out|95}}
    |-
    ! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}}; padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[HM]]s
    | {{m|Cut|01}} | {{m|Fly|02}} | {{m|Surf|03}} | {{m|Strength|04}} | {{m|Waterfall|05}} | {{m|Dive|06}}
    |}<noinclude>[[Category:TM navigation templates]]</noinclude><includeonly>[[Category:Machine moves]]</includeonly>
    Last edited by Mr. Charlie; 29th September 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Noted a typo
    =\

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
    Is it ok for me to create the Gen V TM template?
    Go ahead. You've been doing good with your recent pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    Go ahead. You've been doing good with your recent pages.
    Thank you. That's really nice to hear. Read. You know what I mean.
    =\

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    If you can manage it.
    You... don't really have the authority to say something like this... what if we weren't ready for this?

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    You... don't really have the authority to say something like this... what if we weren't ready for this?
    Um... whoops.

Perhaps I should get rid of it before somebody accuses me of minimodding?
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I was actually thinking of redoing those templates at some eventual point in time. Make them pretty and colorful.

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

So who thought this table for trainer class sprites was a good idea:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Firebreather_%28Trainer_class%29&curid=4588&diff=1198004&oldid=1196748

...when it looks horrible since not all sprites /fit/ in the circles (making them look sloppy) when there was no problem when they looked like this:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Firebreather_%28Trainer_class%29&diff=prev&oldid=1196748
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

They can be fixed by using a little padding. I do agree though, they look a little horrible when they don't fit.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

I dunno, I like the sprites 'jumping' out of the circle. The Stadium 2 art, though... needs to be better.

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

This is for the admins only, not for anybody who likes taking a jab at IE. Just a heads up, because I know it will happen.

Anyways, I just got a trojan virus from the ads. Bulbapedia was the only site I had open at the time, and I wasn't logged in, which is why the ads were showing. The trojan deletes the current day's browsing history so that it can't be tracked, and it tries to change the settings on the computer.

When I find it and delete/quarantine it, I'll post what type it is.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    This is for the admins only, not for anybody who likes taking a jab at IE. Just a heads up, because I know it will happen.

Anyways, I just got a trojan virus from the ads. Bulbapedia was the only site I had open at the time, and I wasn't logged in, which is why the ads were showing. The trojan deletes the current day's browsing history so that it can't be tracked, and it tries to change the settings on the computer.

When I find it and delete/quarantine it, I'll post what type it is.
    I think this belongs in the "Bad Ad Reporting Thread".

(Also, I've seen quite a few admins take a bash at IE, so the two aren't exclusive.)

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    I dunno, I like the sprites 'jumping' out of the circle. The Stadium 2 art, though... needs to be better.
    I like it too, but some of the pictures are rectangular, meaning that they don't jump out as nicely.

The Stadium 2 art. Exactly.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.