BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 50
Page 50 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    Oh. Well, in that case, I don't see why it shouldn't be included in both kanji and kana.
    The Japanese text is just there to remind people that they're translated as we move towards the English release. Ultimately whichever writing style it's in won't matter.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by angel10698 View Post
    is it possible to put up a page for just pictures? funny picture, regular pictures,scary pictures, weird picture. i think it would be a good idea.
    No. Absolutely not. Terrible idea.

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    The Japanese text is just there to remind people that they're translated as we move towards the English release. Ultimately whichever writing style it's in won't matter.
    Just want to point out that I'm doing the dex entries in kana for the sake of consistency. I'm playing the games in kanji, but since we already had a handful of kana dex entries from prerelease info, I might as well keep on going with kana.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I want to help with the Isshu Route articles, but I can't edit my user page because I only have two edits in the mainspace. Should I submit information to this thread? I'd only be able to get info like items and stuff you can get by playing the game instead of looking at its code. Is that acceptable?

Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed this on Tabunne's page. The links at the top and bottom of the page to Dokkora's page are mistyped as Dokkorar. I'm not sure what the HTML reference is because I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this site's setup and editing is blocked (for obvious reasons) and I can't double check.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1017 View Post
    Just noticed this on Tabunne's page. The links at the top and bottom of the page to Dokkora's page are mistyped as Dokkorar. I'm not sure what the HTML reference is because I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this site's setup and editing is blocked (for obvious reasons) and I can't double check.
    ...Dammit.

Stupid list of Pokémon by Isshu dex page.

Yeah, it's typed like that on there as well for whoever ends up fixing this.

EDIT:That someone was me apparently. Fixed.
    Last edited by Cold; 19th September 2010 at 06:06 PM.
    User:Cold on Bulbapedia.

I hate signatures that ask you to copy+paste them. Copy+paste this if you do, too.

I don't use legal hacks. Who came up with that anyways? Stupidest thing ever. He/she should be shot.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of getting licked by every other avatar I see. Copy+paste this if you are t...just kidding.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll say it again: Shouldn't Kyuremu and a bunch of other pokemon be in this list?

Also, shouldn't it be in Toruneruso's trivia that it's the first pure flying type (aside for arceus sky forme)?
    Last edited by Regiruler; 20th September 2010 at 06:28 AM.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    I'll say it again: Shouldn't Kyuremu and a bunch of other pokemon be in this list?

Also, shouldn't it be in Toruneruso's trivia that it's the first pure flying type (aside for arceus sky forme)?
    Done. I didn't consider Rotom's alternate forms because I don't know which type changes now.

There will plenty of outdated things lying around, especially lists. I'm mainly focusing on fixing the Pokémon articles right now, because that is what most people care about. It becomes difficult to fix the other pages when we don't even have articles for all the new Pokémon yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax Monster View Post
    Done. I didn't consider Rotom's alternate forms because I don't know which type changes now.
    It becomes Electric/something. =)

EDIT: In many, and I mean many, Pokémon the learnset is messed up, with Beauty/Cool/Tough/Smart/Cute appearing after the move's name.
    =\

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
    It becomes Electric/something. =)
    All that did was kill Lanturn. Now I'm not sure if alternate form(e)s are counted.

EDIT: In many, and I mean many, Pokémon the learnset is messed up, with Beauty/Cool/Tough/Smart/Cute appearing after the move's name.
    Oh, I know exactly why it does that. I've been fixing the ones that I've come across, but because it affects nearly every Gen V learnset, it takes a long time to fix.

It happens because contest conditions don't exist in Musicals, so TTE changed the Gen V learnset template and shifted all of the parameters down before many (if any) instances were removed. They should currently be replacing what would usually bold or italicize the text.

Post Thanks / Like

All that did was kill Lanturn. Now I'm not sure if alternate form(e)s are counted.
    Anything that kills Lanturn is bound to make me happy. ^^'
    Oh, I know exactly why it does that. I've been fixing the ones that I've come across, but because it affects nearly every Gen V learnset, it takes a long time to fix.

It happens because contest conditions don't exist in Musicals, so TTE changed the Gen V learnset template and shifted all of the parameters down before many (if any) instances were removed. They should currently be replacing what would usually bold or italicize the text.
    I see. Makes sense. I could help with minor things like that and welcoming new members, if you guys need it. I have some time in my hands.
    =\

Post Thanks / Like

If I may ask, why revert the names on this page back to the romanizations? I wouldn't know if they were disproven or were just speculation in the first place or anything, but would that be the case?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, you shouldn't have this problem for Gen V Pokémon anymore.

I'll get around to fixing the rest eventually.
    User:Cold on Bulbapedia.

I hate signatures that ask you to copy+paste them. Copy+paste this if you do, too.

I don't use legal hacks. Who came up with that anyways? Stupidest thing ever. He/she should be shot.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of getting licked by every other avatar I see. Copy+paste this if you are t...just kidding.

Post Thanks / Like

Question: Could/should I download the sprites from, say, Veekun and upload to the archives?
    =\

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Question: Could/should I download the sprites from, say, Veekun and upload to the archives?
    Well, with that anti-screeny injunction in place, I wouldn't think it's the best idea...

...also, the Archives are locked too.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.