BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems - Page 4
Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

I'm having trouble customizing my signature on there! Whenever I put this into the signature thing on Preferences, it just spits the text back out at me! Is there something I'm missing thats realllly obvious?

[[User:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#FFFF00";>Aiedail</font>]][[User talk:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#000000";>Eclipsed</font>]]
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
    I'm having trouble customizing my signature on there! Whenever I put this into the signature thing on Preferences, it just spits the text back out at me! Is there something I'm missing thats realllly obvious?

[[User:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#FFFF00";>Aiedail</font>]][[User talk:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#000000";>Eclipsed</font>]]
    It works fine have you checked in the box under the area where you put your signature ("Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link)")?

Blog Entries

No... dammit...

EDIT: Ok, well I went and clicked the button, which when saving displays an error: Invalid raw signature. Check HTML tags.

Jesus, this site DOES NOT like me@!@
    Currently looking for help with a web project. If interested in more details, please feel free to PM me!

"Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Use < span style="color:#XXXXXX" >< /span > instead.

The font tag is deprecated, in any case.
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Blog Entries

Oh well that halps@!@ Thanks!! (Psst. might want to update your signature help then...)

BP Appearance Coordinator Jioruji Derako's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff

I'll update it. It's written by me from a while ago, and I still to this day have quite the attachment to the old <font> tags...

Geo - a.k.a. Jioruji Derako

Blog Entries

The old ones look better and easier to remember IMO. But thanks... TO THE PROXY!

I have been trying to join bulbapedia's glitchdex for a long time, but I can't figure out how to do it. someone please help!
    POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Uhmmm.. k? First actually join the 'pedia, then go to the Glitchdex project page and just add you name to the list. Done.

I'd just like to know, is there any reason why the Pokemon sprites drom the 4th Gen games (DPPHGSS) are not animated like the Emerald and Crystal Sprites, and the Platiunum/HGSS Trainer Sprites (where relevant).

Because they are difficult to animate properly. A fine example of that is on Bulbasaur's page.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jesseus View Post
    I'd just like to know, is there any reason why the Pokemon sprites drom the 4th Gen games (DPPHGSS) are not animated like the Emerald and Crystal Sprites, and the Platiunum/HGSS Trainer Sprites (where relevant).
    Yep. It's coz we don't have the animated sprites. (To be honest I prefer the static sprites, but.....)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

We'll be getting the anisprites soon. SOON.

Speaking of Anisprites, the new animated trainer sprites from HGSS sometimes blow up when used on templates.

i.e. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Brock#Pok.C3.A9mon_HeartGold_and_SoulSilver

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast